Server Hotfix - February 5, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Berretta9x New Player

• rage
    • [ rayj ]

• extreme anger: sudden and extreme anger
    1. angry outburst: an outburst of strong anger
    2. object of fad: something that is the object of a short-lived fascination, fashion, or enthusiasm shared by many people
      that does not describe rage DPS anymore. slow , no outburst about it. if youre gonna make it take longer have it do more damage, or keep it quick and have it do less damage. This nerf is dumb end of convo
    • Like x 1
  2. Trinidad James Loyal Player

[IMG]

This meme fits rage DPS perfectly.
    • Like x 3
  3. 19jupiter85 New Player

you guys at dcuo are crazy for changing the cool down time for outrage you dont change the cooldown for a power that puts you right in front of your enemy , you got a problem with that power you nerf the damage becouse i dont want to get killed becouse you have a stick up your butt about it

you want to change the cool down also fine as long as you can not clip it, and you can do one after another ,
    its very unfare to the playiers that like that power and dont clip
    • Like x 2
  4. thelostczarnian New Player

i tried the same thing 4 times and got blocked at least 3-4 times EVERYTIME. like ive said...they must have tried that run 10x+ to get a perfect run with no blocks ever.
    • Like x 3
  5. Ajani New Player

Seriously though. When are we (ps3) going to get a fix on the JSA Headquarter part of Strike Team fixed? its glitched and laggy. cant use your menu. half of the time when you load in you freeze up or make the mistake of trying to move right away. this seriously needs to get fixed, its unplayable at times. I have put in bug notes constantly about that mission. So my question is this, Is there an ETA on a fix Mepps?
    • Like x 1
  6. ManaBaddMan New Player

well, they fight lex. we fight batman:cool:
    • Like x 1
  7. HLAssassin Well-Known Player

kk
  8. OptimusPrime New Player

All imma say is this and I'm done with this. If t1 adds can block outrage without whining and complaining...why can't real life players? Ohhh

But yea 1.5 to a 2 second cool down is more than fair. Even that's pushing it. Anything more defeats the purpose of outrage and therefore u might as well reboot the whole tree and put something actually useful in it's place. Doesn't make sense that a move that takes as much power as it does has such a long cool down to go along with it. Bad enough u are at risk to get one shotted by anything in the higher up raids with using outrage. But to have slow cool down in addition to a good portion of ur power bar being taken? I've already adjusted but it is completely unfair that this happened especially not even a week after the dlc had became available to everyone. That's why I don't watch YouTube for loadouts and raids and stuff like that. It's easy to fix and edit a video it's 2014. But ppl are so gullible they'll believe any and everything they see on YouTube or worldstar. U would think that computer tech heads who develop online video games would know that. Welp. Like I said #PhaseOne
  9. Inndikka New Player

BEST IDEA EVER!!!

Put the cooldown time back to where it was and lower the damage a bit, THEN run it alongside the other UBER DPS's and if the outcome doesn't show equal footing then what's the point of a power based on anger? With Rage Crash the DPS output should be higher, but what of us that don't use that buff? We are getting royally screwed with this nerf. What gets me the most is that with all the other Lantern powers there are clipable if not chainable powers. PLUS Outrage was blockable. Come on guys, change it back!

*Shouts*
    Change it back, Change it back, CHANGE IT BACK!!!

Please? :)

Sincerely,
    Legendary Member for over 3 years.
    • Like x 1
  10. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Amen !!!!
  11. proxyreiv New Player

Ridiculous is a move that can be clipped with itself like outrage, there was people only using outrage+berserker in PvP and was clearly unbalanced.

I dont get your complains seriously, Rage DPS is still pretty good but now you cant spam the same move all over again, this confirms pretty much how i see people in this game, jumping in the most OP power rather in how much fun/cool the powerset is.
    • Like x 2
  12. Skyris Allen Well-Known Player

Every time I get put on my back Rage crash is not ignored, I get it on time get red effect showing ignore is active yet I still take dmg when on ground.

Why dnt yal put time fixing something that suppose to work as intended so people can perform tanking role properly. That should be top priority over nerfing powers.
    Cater to making sure role can work as intended then worry about nerfing

And why is nealy everything that helps with rage crash either vulnerable to block or interupt as a Tank and to make it worse u still rage crash???. It makes no sense.One of the only move thats not vulnerable to block cancels DPS powers . What are you guys thinking? Dont say its about learning to time because there is no use power when you see fit when your on death timer

Atleast let me ignore or mintgrate rage crash if every power is knocking me on my back
  13. Tobias1978 New Player

These cool downs make rage a lack luster dps...I play both celestial and earth...and both can out dps rage by a large margin...I mean while I was tanking nex and dox...I looked at the score board...and the rage dps was getting blown out the water be an equally geared mental and fire dps...Both doing 1 million or more damage than the rage...When I put together a&b raids I WONT be taking any rage dps...not enough dps...

Edit:I say if you want them to be viable dps...up the damage or lessen the cooldowns...so they are easily clips like HL.
    • Like x 1
  14. IgorRus New Player

all fools who said can outdps rage - invite me! i show you - nothing changes. Now clip outrage into dreadfull blast than plasma-jump-granade-outrage-dreadfullblast - this best for melee. For range loadout nothing changes, dreadfullblast can clipping as before.

Now developers, you are true liers. I remember when on stream u presented this outrage clipping. You said u can clip it for rage combo, its good power. And now u nerf it, and stupid nerf. Why not Make coold down for full animations. Where is point now with this power and rage combo. Btw if rage dont selfbuff, damage from outrage low and from dreadfull blast. So mb u nerf buffs powers?

Btw all cry babies outdps in raids, rage make buffs for group. And if ur hl make good dps it only because rage boring or undergeared and lucky buffs on hl.

And for all - pvp kill balance in game, developers try make power good for pve and for pvp too. I dont play pvp much, cz it boring to grind over 100000 marks for 4 tears gear. evry tear gives +10 stats. But this crybabies come from PVP. Same with hl - crybabies from pvp. And evry power nerf cz pvp unbalance. This is s*ck, cz i dont play pvp and many people hate pvp in this game. Just blame devs and pvp
    • Like x 1
  15. TrueOlympus New Player

Rage is still OP. The people that are honestly mad over this change are basically admitting they spammed the same power over and over for damage.

To be honest, I personally thought the ranged aspect of Rage didn't get hard ENOUGH. If that power gets to be the best melee power in the game, its only fair that its range dmg potential is subpar. Hell, Earth is like that. If Rage is going to continue its melee dominance, then it should have a weakness.
    • Like x 3
  16. RageQQ New Player

Fix the server stability for crying out loud.

Id love to even play my rage alt. Not constant crashing and disconnects because of the lag from SOE's end.
  17. Vinny Tireshine New Player

The word of the day is "rotation"

As in, learn a rotation instead of brain dead spamming of a move. Every other class you guys played needed a rotation., now rage needs a rotation Also, half the comparisons I'm reading in the last few pages make no sense. Outrage can be block countered? So can about 70% of HL moves and a few of celestial's cast specials, anything good from celestial has a channeling phase, outrage was able to be spammed faster than any other clippable power.
  18. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

im srry to tell u this guys but they dont care about us
    • Like x 1
  19. Dread Active Player

lol what a joke.

Anyone have links handy to these videos that show how "OP" rage is? I really don't want to waste too much time here or looking for them.
  20. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

stop looking for OP .... he is NOT OP.... he wasnt OP and know he is weak.....and slow...