Server Hotfix - February 5, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A hotfix will be applied to all servers tonight during regular restarts. No additional downtime will be required. Players may notice the following changes:

War of the Light Part I

Bounty
    Metallo
    ·Fixed an issue where Metallo was using incorrect visual effects when filled with Rage.

Rage Powers
    ·Reduced the cooldown for Relentless Anger and Severe Punishment.
    ·Reduced the cooldown and power cost for Redirected Rage.
    ·Tank Role: Reduced the cooldown for Eviscerating Chain, Outrage, Revenge, Plasma Retch, and Dreadful Blast.
    ·DPS Role: Increased the cooldowns for Eviscerating Chain, Outrage, Dreadful Blast, and Revenge.

• Like x 16
  2. Wellens Well-Known Player

Whoa whoa, what about moves like Violence or GE? I clip Violence with Severe Punishment because they share the same cool down. I agree with decreasing the cool down time but Violence and moves like it need a cool down decrease too. Right? Now the timing will be all screwed up. You could end up rage crashing right as Violence wears off. Ruins the whole point of the power.
    • Like x 8
  3. Igote New Player

I know about one bug in Mist Recovery, if you go to mogo and back to the instance in the last map.
    You down in the infinity and you have to use warp rally.

Have another glitch in the CG of Mist Recovery, if you active the painel the CG is not work
  4. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

Does this hotfix include the performance improvements as well?
  5. Lantern170 New Player

How much will the increase in cooldown be (seconds)?
  6. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Fastest nerf of a new power ever, hope the community feel ashamed of themselves
    • Like x 20
  7. Eminence Dedicated Player

#nerfafterpowertokensalesdrop
    • Like x 10
  8. thelostczarnian New Player

outrage cooldown will be 3 seconds now...seems a bit much to me but everything else is fine
  9. MercPony Devoted Player

Not entirely sure on the Tank side but this is what Spord said in another thread about the DPS side.

10. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

All hail the mighty Nerf Hammer!! Will bring peace and balance to all the lands!!
    • Like x 7
  11. iPlow New Player

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TIMES A MILLION

Allow players to trade gear within instance only.
    The gear people are wanting/looking for usually drops but doesn't ever go to the correct player for that role.
    The way the loot drops now forces players to spend more money on replays to finally earn their own gear but when it comes down to something like my last piece is a 90 item level healer utility belt which usually drops off last boss of A&B but never goes to me.
    I have spent over $50 just on replays and still have not got omni rings or the 90 item level healer utility belt.
    Or even the ability to purchase the utility belt with marks would be Great!
    • Like x 2
  12. MiSter KraZie New Player

Can you please tell me why PS4 players can not connect to the DC game servers right now? If this hot fix is suppose to take place on the 5th n right now it is the 4th. What is going on?
  13. Scion Of Society Well-Known Player

Great so nerfing the power, without fixing the rage aggro issues...that's amazing
  14. Wellens Well-Known Player

YOU need to pay closer attention to the forums. There are no rage aggro issues, there are tank aggro issues. The devs have acknowledged them and stated the way around it is to attack your target first then use your aggro moves. At least until they correct the issue.
    • Like x 5
  15. MercPony Devoted Player

It is an issue with the PSN in general and not anything on SOE's end causing it. Sucks, but it is what it is.
  16. Wellens Well-Known Player

YOU also need to pay closer attention to the forums. It's an issue with PSN not DCUO
    • Like x 1
  17. iPlow New Player

The PS4s are having and issue due to the new system update 1.60, I think.
    I could be wrong but I could connect fine until the update.
  18. Garth Level 30

I talked to a rep. Its because tuesday is the day our store does its weekly updates to add new content to the store. This apparently causing uses with the store and online games. But I was able to get on now. So give it a try
  19. Gokaigerbay New Player

How about the glitch with skipping the maze entirely. Fix that too.
  20. MiSter KraZie New Player

Thanks man :)