Server Hotfix - February 5, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 4, 2014.

1. thelostczarnian New Player

what is hitting 20k+ powercrit? name it please!
  2. DPRINCE New Player

Bro u really don't know what ur talking about. If u can't use fire go cry about it don't go around saying it sucks. And maybe u can't read but I said people are annoyed because if u get countered I repeat COUNTERED! Ur pretty much don't cus that's when they spam outrage. It's the same problem with John Stewart. If u need me to prove this. I will in legends character's name -QUANTVM ACE
  3. DPRINCE New Player

We'll that makes more sense but still please look at this rage crash mechanic. It makes fire seem like a pug power
  4. ManaBaddMan New Player

ya, that oddysey vid was absolute garbage. what, was the other dps in that first room fight just range tapping and popping healer trinks? lol no decent dps would be that far behind, especially if they trink-buff-buff-SC-spam like he did!!
    • Like x 2
  5. Trinidad James Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. thelostczarnian New Player

all good points
  7. thelostczarnian New Player

before that video they had credibility
  8. Kristyana New Player

Did you ever think they posted it specifically to point out a few things with the powerset that could use tweaking? You'd be able to use that rotation once every, what, five minutes?
    • Like x 1
  9. Jamie New Player

What are you smoking? Where did I ever say I can't use fire? I wanted a tank that was exactly what rage was advertised as. Also show me the post from this thread where anyone mentioned that their issue was how much damage a rage DPS could deal out while they were recovering from being countered. If you can't do that the none of your post makes any sense. If a person gets countered then they need to break out ASAP and quit crying that someone beat them. There is enough the perfect HT mod for that. Or did the PvP'ers finally get there way and got the mods removed? If so then they deserve to lose to rage as a result of it.
  10. Jamie New Player

If the rotation can only be done once every 5 minutes then it sounds like it shouldn't be an issue. A lot can happen in 5 minutes.
  11. Inndikka New Player

Can't clip Outrage with itself anymore?? LAME!!! You can clip Whips, Claws, Bloxing Gloves, and soo much more but now we can't clip Outrage. This is no bueno!!!
    • Like x 2
  12. ManaBaddMan New Player

no bueno
    • Like x 1
  13. Xolag Well-Known Player

I'm just done of this game, always the same bs, all the same QQing all day
  14. yuki amano New Player

u should rlly read ur post before posting it, checking for grammatical errors lol.
  15. Berretta9x New Player

everything else is fine but outrage.....horrible now. not being able to clip itself with itself is fine , but the current cool down time is just ridiculous IMO. guess rage isn't suppose to be an in your face power ....can we call it semi angry now instead of rage?
    • Like x 2
  16. pyroshade13 Committed Player

why not nerf the damage that outrage does instead of making it slow
  17. Wellens Well-Known Player

"Np. Glad to help. Don't know what kind of answer you were expecting."
  18. thelostczarnian New Player

and under the most perfect of circumstances like never getting countered....they must have ran it 10 times to get the perfect shot
  19. thelostczarnian New Player

its now just irritated
    • Like x 1
  20. Delanoy77 New Player

This is ridiculous how about not nerf something we all paid to get? lots of people spent the money on respec not to get it nerfed. The dps role should not have a cool down because we are dps whats the point of that? Maybe like a 1 second cool down but 3 is way too slow to do any damage now, thanks for ruining this game by making useless updates. Definitely not gonna spend anymore money on a game when they take away what I buy.
    • Like x 2