Server Hotfix and EU Downtime - January 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErnieB Loyal Player

actually no it's not going to be soon, probably not for a couple of more weeks since they actually took the dlc out of test to finish testing armories, also it's not fair to make us wait until the DLC drops to get those issues fixed, crash system alone has be crashing for weeks, and the league and HT mods issues started with UD 33, so sorry but I don't think I should wait for the DLC for this issues to be fixed, specially since chances are more issues will come with the DLC itself.
    • Like x 1
  2. GreenlntrnPrime New Player

I've had my character, Greenlantern Prime since before the hl dlc, this is the dlc I've been waiting for, only thing now I need is a green aura of some kind and I'll b happy!!
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

ah armories will be released this week im sure of it . then they will put the dlc back andgive it a day or two then it will be avail , remember they fixed 90% of the issue in the dlc if u were tracking the fomus u should know :)
  4. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

me too !! if i get a green aura i might not sleep at all : O , ill pay even if its 50$
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

dont lose hope my friend :)
  6. ErnieB Loyal Player

dude test doesn't take a week, armories where on test a week before the DLC and now they had to stop testing the dlc to finish it. and again these are issues that have been going on for a week, I will still be able to play, but with the league issue as it is it's a problem to contact league members, and I have more than one toon and every time i log in i have to go to the base to get the mods (I would warp but then that's 30 minutes that i loose my warp ability just to activate mods).
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

I'm about 12 hours ahead of you...so I'm usually at work around restart, so I'm not missing much either. Although it's must be 4am or so now...so why are you posting!

Probably for the same reason that nothings done about the strange occurences on Stryker's Island.....the ones that happen every day. I mean, if something happens every day it shouldn't be a surprise - and you have plenty of time to take steps to stop it.
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

the only reason this happened cuz pple didnt like the price or the look of it , they had to remake it and thats took a lot of time but as always dont lose hope buddy , and am sorry if ur getting sick of the league issuue
  9. Mistress Magic Active Player

Because i'm currently on my holidays from work. so when i say i'm going to bed i'm lying >.> i am warm and cozy in my bed though just not asleep.

I can't help but feel we are terrible heroes for just letting this happen. it's all a matter of perspective. i mean who are the real villains here. the villains or the heroes that allow this to happen so that we can take all the glory.
    • Like x 1
  10. ErnieB Loyal Player

yeah prices had nothing to do with it, now I'm the one telling to look at the forums, ppl have posted videos of the many bugs armories have, and I don't think prices caused them, specially since they cut prices for some things every now and then and things don't break down that way.
  11. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

oh ya iv seen the bugs but what did they ? i mean the bug werent there last night , it started to happen tday .... i heard one of the guy said the animation looks awesome so they might changed the animation o_O ?
  12. ErnieB Loyal Player

yeah like always for some reason it's on launch day that dlc fails, and if DLC 9 has the same situation that means everything that's supposed to be fixed with it will be delayed too (one other thing I forgot to mention, crash system issue isn't something they can fix with a hotfix, that's something that needs a client fix).
  13. Will Power Loyal Player

Mepps didn't say armories were not coming out in his last post before he locked his thread!

We know everyone is really looking forward to Armories and want to know the launch date. We are currently putting the finishing touches on the feature and will announce the date once we have set it. Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm!
  14. Jefafa326 New Player

I can't wait for the Armories to come online and I can't wait to hear an end to that annoying Holiday music BAH HUMBUG!!
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

ikrrrrrr BURN LARTFREEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ
  16. surogan New Player

people who are playing in test servers have no right to say they should wait to release content they actually got to experiencethe dlc some people havent and would rather have a shoddy release with a future update than nothing at all:mad:
    • Like x 1
  17. Caseyyeah Committed Player

I would usually be agreeing with you but from my understanding the Rage power set is still pretty buggy and broken. Since the power set is a large part of the dlc I can definitely understand them wanting to ensure that the power is functional when it is released.
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

they fixed 90% , and come on bro like when the dlc hits we wont see bugs ........ im sure the server will be down for 4 hours to fix the dlc 9 bugs .....
  19. Caseyyeah Committed Player

Not sure where you're getting that 90% number since by the looks of the test forum the past couple of days they are still tweaking some things not only with the power but with the rest of the content.

But whatever, I'm really looking forward to armories getting released more than dlc9 anyways and I hope they both are released soon.
  20. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

am hoping for dlc 9 more than armories but as u said , hopefully both will be released soon
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.