Server Hotfix and EU Downtime - January 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A hotfix will be applied to all servers tonight during regular restarts (4:00AM PST or 4:00AM CET). No additional downtime will be required for US servers. EU servers will have one additional hour of downtime (two hours total). Players may notice the following changes:

Season’s Greedings Winter Event Ends
    ·Larfleeze stole the Holiday decorations and with no more holiday gifts to steal, he left vowing to return again later this year.
    • Like x 9
  2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Considering all of the issues rearing their ugly heads on the Test Server, I'm thinking we're not getting Armories this week.

Sad face has sadness. :(
    • Like x 5
  3. GreenlntrnPrime New Player

Awe rats, been playing this game since beta and been waiting for a lantern emblem......no dlc? Breaks my heart. :(
    • Like x 2
  4. thenewkidd New Player

Finally...
    • Like x 1
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

As sad as it is, I would rather have them working good than a quick release and patch after.
    • Like x 3
  6. Alfrelico New Player

I need my war of light 1 and armories dlcs now please, or i will start crying and believe me, it wont be pretty. Joking, but seriously, i'm very excited to see the "armories are now ready" news in the game launcher.
    • Like x 1
  7. SLYDER X New Player

Got my full set of tank
    Got my respec token
    Got my full set of DPS
    Still missing my rage
    *Sigh* it seems like forever til it releases
    • Like x 8
  8. Ashleyjune New Player

tell me about it ._.
  9. CHUD Loyal Player

....what about this for the Hotfix.....

Fix the league management!!!!! I log in and see a -1 for league members.
  10. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

So I may not notice that the winter event has ended :p

Is there any particular reason why the EU servers need an extra hour of downtime?
  11. Ashleyjune New Player

wow i was just about to make a thread about the league i want to leave my league and cant leave it.....when i click on my name it only say inspect..what the heck :( i hope it fix it
  12. Mistress Magic Active Player

Because we are special. i mean that's got to be the reason.
    • Like x 1
  13. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Yes...so special we get to not play for an extra hour ;)
  14. ErnieB Loyal Player

hmm I see no fix for league management, HT mods, or the crash system that keeps crashing sometimes making you unable to log in, well I might was well take a day off and see what happens.
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

mepps just stated that those issues will be solved when dlc 9 will drop :) , so its prolly soon dont worry u will live a day or two ;)
  16. GreenlntrnPrime New Player

I'm the same way!! I need my lantern emblem!! Lol
  17. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

finaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyy no more stupid larfrez :D :D :D :D and no more seasons collection trash pheww
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

dude are u kidding ? am praying every sec for this dlc to drop ssssssooonnnnerr , i mean iv waited for the emblem since 2009 :/
  19. Mistress Magic Active Player

I'm from the UK and this normally happens at what 4am. i'm on normal sleeping patterns so i'll be all warm and snug in my bed.

Tbh i'm glad for this. i'm quite sick of larfreeze and that Christmas music.

P.s as a side note it says that larfreeze has vowed to return later in the year. if we know this then why aren't we doing anything to prevent it.
  20. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

i swear to u , i havnt been in gotham or metro for like 2 weeks now , cant handle the music or the decoration . if i see larfreezzz , he so ganna be dam deADDDD
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.