Downtime Server Downtime - September 16, 2015 - Game Update 52!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Belial1492 New Player

grrr well nothing to do but take it I guess:mad:
  2. iljimmyil New Player

I don't have twitter or Facebook, and this seems like the only place allowing me to reply to a post, but I'm also having issues with legendary status on usps3.
  3. Phill Committed Player

Dracoasa....

All I can say is try to get your money back on that paysafe card from where ever you bought it. I bought 2 cards on july 9 and I am still having issues. DO NOT I repeat DO NOT use paysafe EVER on this with Daybreak because you will be screwed. Paysafe and Daybreak will say its not me its them and you will end up losing your hard earned money. I have my money sitting in limbo because neither side will do anything. This is what I am dealing with now......on DCUO side it says its declined and on paysafe side they said it has been debited from card. Paysafe has been trying to contact Daybreak games and they will not respond.
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Wow, that makes me want to trust them... Glad I'm on PS.
  5. LordPelay New Player

This really is ridiculous... Reset day and I just paid my legendary a few days ago... Still can't play.
  6. speedster1981 Committed Player

Same here
  7. Wulgar New Player

this is getting old now fix the dam game
  8. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Ok, so what specifically did they change this update that "ruined PvP again"?

And for the record, I'm a PvPer, so I don't understand why you feel the need to keep defending PvPers to me, I'm also on the most populated server, and I'm not the least bit shy to say that most of the best PvPers have left the game.
  9. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

Ran into a girl in HoD wearing the legendary Elvis chest piece (that I want oh so bad). Shesaid it just appeared in her inventory and she thinks it came from the vault.

Can someone confirm that it is dropping post update 52? Or was she trolling me?

[IMG]
  10. daniel hargreaves New Player

is the eu server down? the world is for me right now ....
  11. VEXBLADE New Player

yeah man its down
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I want it too! Is it in the episode 17? It was on test server or available for everyone?
  13. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Impersonator style is from an event called SOE LIVE. Maybe they put it in promethium lockboxes along with the back from the back Batman and Two Face mask or maybe not.