Downtime Server Downtime - September 16, 2015 - Game Update 52!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 52!

All servers will be taken offline at 5:30AM PT (1:30PM CET) on September 16, 2015, to launch Game Update 52. Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

This update has a special "52" surprise gift for players, improves Titles functionality so they can be saved in Armories, and introduces two new items to the Marketplace: Additional Shared Bank Slots and the DC Bombshells Hairstyle Pack! The full update notes are now available here.

Update: All servers are now online.
    • Like x 8
  2. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  3. djcrossfade Committed Player

nice :) hope to see cross play one day with pc and ps4 ;)
    • Like x 4
  4. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

New hairstyles and shared bank slots yessssss
    • Like x 7
  5. FaLeX Dedicated Player

Fixed
    • Like x 7
  6. Ichiro Loyal Player

cool
    • Like x 1
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

YASSS!!! New hairstyles!!! Never thought that day would ever see the light. After countless threads asking for them!
    Thank you so much guys for making it possible and for be already working in next hairstyle packs, like Amazons and new basic hairstyles too :p
    • Like x 4
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

No Watchtower LPVE?
  9. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Super girl hairstyle tho..........

:eek:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

all looking good, guys. just one very small question: does " Items that had their Mark cost changed to Marks of Victory for GU47, have been updated with the correct value for the conversion " mean that the lower tier gear suits I missed on the way up will now be cheaper, so's I can go back & get them? if yes, you guys rule. thanks for listening.
  11. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Dude I love all your Gifs every time, you rock . Lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Watchtower begins tomorrow afternoon as well.
    • Like x 5
  13. X-zero Loyal Player

Don't suppose we can get a price on the hairstyles so I know if I need to get some more money for my account?
  14. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  15. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

What would you need lower tier gear for? o_O What tiers are you talking about?
  16. Dr Blastwave Well-Known Player

So he can complete the styles
    • Like x 2
  17. Sbel Devoted Player

You can get the styles for some of the lower tier vendor gear from Vendor Unit 00. It's in the Watchtower Aquacultural area, and around the Pit near the Legends vendor in the Hall of Doom.
  18. Irvynnge Loyal Player

it's not the access to the styles that's a problem, it's the price. since GU47, a t1 suit costs exactly the same as a t5 suit, thereby rendering an activity that used to be a lot of fun a tiresome drudge.
    • Like x 1
  19. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

Thanks for The European time. Looking forward to the surprise
  20. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

I was hoping for some type of buff for the consistently weakest power in the game... I guess no one cares about electric :(