Downtime Server Downtime - September 16, 2015 - Game Update 52!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Ummmm, a ton of players can no longer access content even though they are Legendary and paid up. WTH guys? Messing up paying members subscriptions ain't exactly an optimal business plan.
  2. Sparrz New Player

WTH...I am paid but have been reduced to non paid character amount and I have escrow. What exactly am I paying for here than? Ya'll need to start coming up with a credit plan for paid members if your gonna reduce our access for no reason, or at least give us an informed and logical explanation!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Apparently This is some form of Punishment?.....For What I know Not.
    FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!
    THIS BS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
    WAY to GO GameBreak
    • Like x 1
  4. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Yep, me too, missing episodes.
  5. Stryke New Player

Last week I shelled out $40 for a 3 month membership. I log in after the patch this morning and I'm back to F2P...? What the hell...? restore my account or refund my deposit.
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Relax something goes wrong nothing new just w8 till they fix it .
  7. Tanya_83 Level 30

I have the same problem with the eastern lair
  8. Sparrz New Player

9. Ace27 New Player

Relax they already explained why some subscriptions are messed up it's a Daybreak thing nothing to do with DCUO... It will be fixed. However those of you complaining about Quantum being OP and getting stronger can stop. I didn't notice any big change at all and having to be in melee range for Quantum to benefit from a boost is a death sentance imo. Besides with how slow Time Bomb is if your running with Ice or a couple other Power sets I can think of they've already taken down everything before Time Bomb goes off! So if your in a duo or alert as Quantum ( and we know nobody plays there main roles) your not gonna finish at or near the top. Doesn't sound OP to me. Having said that where Quantum does shine is in a Raid mostly against Bosses where you have to do a rotation over and over. So complain about Ice and Sorcery and a couple others ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Ruin it again?

That would mean they had it fixed at some point, then turned around and did something to break it. PvP wasn't touched this update, nor will it be anytime soon from what I can tell.

There's isn't many more PvPers left to lose unfortunately.
    • Like x 1
  11. Gerry Well-Known Player

i tried to access the test server & it gave me this, what on Earth is going on in there
    [IMG]

no access folks & premium huh to us that paid to play
  12. DESAPOINTED New Player

ok... funny ... paying all access since 3 years.. and all i get when i try to log in is your cool advice to (DEACTIVATE)..maybe we should all take your advice, and finish with this fail once and for all .. keep the money you failed to service .. your terms protect you..
  13. Creape New Player

then ur on wrong server if u say there are not many pvpers left. and yes they have ruin pvp AGAIN cos after last 10 updates they change something that touches pvp
  14. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

DCUO PS Message said it was fixed that I need to relog....wrong. Hey Daybreak you better be ready to give us a hook up for this. Going out for a few hours. Get it fixed soon hopefully. I know you are working on it but hey....I like free stuff and we deserve a lil something something for this. Suggestion: Free month, 500 loyalties and replays again. ...ahhhh and a Black smoke aura will do nicely. We treat you good would appreciate a better gift than that "gumball machine".
  15. Belle Morte999 New Player

I'm so bummed about this. I hope that this gets sorted out quickly and that we wont have to wait several days. I want to run all my content not just a handful. :(
  16. Josh82 New Player

so wtf, are they even thinking about fixing this... so tired of this!!!!!!!
  17. LordPelay New Player

I'm on PS3 and my legendary is still off!
  18. Wulgar New Player

when are they fixing this mine has been off all day also.
  19. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

People, try reading the correct thread before complaining. The problem has already been addressed.
  20. LordPelay New Player

They just announced they were aware of issues with ps3 and working on it...... STILL.