Downtime Server Downtime - September 16, 2015 - Game Update 52!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 15, 2015.

1. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

I did read it. Nothing exciting either, the only noticeable thing of mention is a base item ? Mhmm, very cool, great job.
    • Like x 1
  2. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Here's an idea, how about you Devs make the feats category easier to SEE, I mean for batmans sake, if we could only figure out why you guys decided to make the color of the curser selection a DIFFERENT color than just another shade of blue LOL

And the broker, omg, forget it...

The chat system is a laugh... I can't input any text unless I have a KEYBOARD for PS ??????

The base items are almost transparent with horrible graphics, you guys could've taken a lesson in base creation from PsHome.

Ugh... Please wake up Devs...
    • Like x 2
  3. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Yeah ... this is not going on a good direction.

#BringSOEBack
    • Like x 2
  4. Grumpy Dedicated Player

This is definitely my favorite GU so far. I can't find it in myself to complain about the bugged LPvE map, the overhyped base item which I ended up getting rid of because it was just SO cool, the bugged legends animations, the female only hair styles more expensive than an armory and the buff to an already OP power.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. shawn120479 New Player

So game update 52 brought back freezing out in game on ps3 and also the black vortices on the last boss in bombshell paradox were invisible to all 8 members of our raid group. Some were ps3 some were ps4 and no one could see them. Awesome job on the very ugly base item though.
    • Like x 2
  6. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

Who cares about gameplay.

Money is all that matters.
    • Like x 3
  7. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

Wow, real $ for hairstyles? Really? Lmao
    • Like x 1
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

skip-able cut scenes and more shared bank is the only thing even remotely interesting about update

edit: or if your a ps3 player im sure they will appreciate a small increase to game play-ability
    • Like x 1
  9. MaatAset Well-Known Player

Eight bucks for the hairstyles would make sense if I could buy 8 bucks worth of sc
  10. MaatAset Well-Known Player

[IMG]

My Villain in one of her new hairstyles next to 3 of her 20 posters.
  11. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Ok what happened to the cr scaling fix? The raid in particular I noticed it the most was paradox and nexus raids where I could solo at 134 then get my butt kicked at 135. That was suppose to be fixed today but I am still get my butt kicked at 135 and now even when i drop down to 134 it's the same as what 135 was before...what is going on?
    • Like x 1
  12. no1 supergirl fan New Player

Im a big comic book fan but that is rubbish who would want something ur hardly gonna take notice of. should been a legend like new 52 superman or someone else. ive been getting comics for yrs
  13. akaivy Dedicated Player

I used to like you...
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

*Doing the care bear-dance*
  15. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Yes, everyone should do this as a protest! Everyone who doesn't like the new base item should take action and put it on the broker for $1

{runs to broker to try to get multiple cheap multiverse base items for quantum, star-themed and alternate-timeline-themed characters} ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. no1 supergirl fan New Player

got another 12 of them on other characters, and just deleted them. its like between a jar of marbles and a big jar of giant jawbreakers
  17. Creape New Player

why can't i login?? it says "There was an error completing your request. Please try again.".....been trying alot
    • Like x 1
  18. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

19. Creape New Player

20. Creape New Player

and hey thx for ruin pvp again, i bet ur gonna lose alot of pvp players now, prob all gonna leave the game
    • Like x 1