Server Downtime - June 26, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds will be taken offline today at 1PM PT do resolve a technical issue. Downtime is expected to last about one hour.

Edit: All worlds are back up.
    • Like x 4
  2. admstudios New Player

well i hope is not a fried server again
  3. Bloodfirebon New Player

Ikr
    • Like x 1
  4. Elsa Whitworth New Player

Heh, managed to take out a sub avatar that popped about 40 seconds from shutdown, got it downed about 2 seconds before booted
    • Like x 1
  5. ogoun New Player

i wont to know when are you guys going to put more styles on the account sharing styles thing. and also i seen this new belt style with a sword whats its called
  6. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

an hours worth of nth metal for everyone when server is up and ready. wait my bad thinking about other games
  7. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Unfortunate but thankfully they are trying to resolve it asap. I still over half my toons to do the seasonal/dailies on. :D
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

HEY! I was right in the middle of some stuff when you guys pulled the plug on me! LOL Okay So actually I was doing some daily missions and raced through them as the countdown was edging me on.. 10... 9 ... 8 ..... 7 ... I got all but one done before logging out with around 3 minutes to go..

So this involves a problem with the market AND logging in? Interesting :cool:
  9. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Hopefully this will fix the bug that keeps crashing Spindrift Station.
  10. KillerKradness New Player

Well. . .time to wait a bit
  11. Jords21 Well-Known Player

at least its being fixed then
  12. Microwave Well-Known Player

When you pay for a month, you should get a month. Updates and maintenance are reasonable reasons for downtime. Screwing it up and having to have unscheduled downtime should be prorated. It's only fair. But life's not fair is it.

Nevertheless it's still total BS and you know it. Any one of you with any gd common sense would know anything less than reasonable downtime expectations without prorating accounts paid or extending that time in the game is THEFT.
  13. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Yum, fried server. As long as there's a nice side of potato salad...
    • Like x 1
  14. Flawless New Player

that would be the shim tar belt
  15. Flawless New Player

:D the shim tar belt has a sword in it I think that's how you spell it
  16. Kaycee1319 Level 30

Huh, that's funny I have not been able to get on for hours yet Daybreak says the servers were shut down only 18 minutes ago...
  17. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Dinner time anyway ;)

• Like x 1
  18. darkgalahad Level 30

A couple of days ago. I was having an issue with getting onto servers (USPC) after logging in. Had to enter startup 10or 12 times, if it is I connected I hope this helps get it fixed. According to some other players, it was not happening everywhere. Has been working fine in my area this morning, oh well. At least I got my Doomsday aura for my 4th world Batman toon.
  19. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I believe the log in issues are related to why they needed to shut down the servers. I haven't been able to log in today, either. But I've been keeping busy watching the Doctor Who marathon on Twitch and petting my cat.
  20. Atomly New Player

I've only had 1 proplem since 3 days ago that was today so iam pretty happy about it I rate this game with 5 stars... big superhero fan here surprised I haven't heard of this game before I heard of it for the first time last week. :D