Server Downtime - June 26, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Kaycee1319 Level 30

One more thing, with villains I find myself making more friends but finding less leagues, and vice versa with heroes, but there is always something for everyone and if there isn't... make it yourself(of course that costs a membership but you get what I mean).
  2. Kensama New Player

Sorry for any confusion.. I openly help all/any whom might need it while all of DCUO I view as Game m8s..esp my league m8s, Cheers :)
  3. RustyRose New Player

Are you a Hero or villain? :D
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

It will probably be easier to get into group content as a hero, due to higher population, but for the first 30 levels it almost doesn't matter. Despite playing almost exclusively heroes, I find the nicest players seem to be villains. Your mileage may vary.

I found it difficult to "hurt" people (the student parasite thing really put me off), so I found villainy wasn't for me.

The great thing is that you have two characters as a free player, so you can try each path and decide what works for you.
  5. Kaycee1319 Level 30

I do both, I found my fav league in hero, and lately I have been playing more hero, it switches back and forth throughout the year.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Worlds are back up.
    • Like x 2
  7. CaptianBoomShot New Player

Yea game plays now. thank god. only took 4 hours
  8. Kensama New Player

DCUO is UP.. on PC anyway.. GL DCUO m8s.. the grind is REAL!..peace out.:p
  9. Kaycee1319 Level 30

I guess you could say it took a while to GET IT UP? did it need a blue pill? I'm sorry I will show myself out.
  10. Krosen New Player

11. DarkDeniel New Player

PLS help me. I don't a write in to: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?forums/league-recruitment-center.17/
    *Name: DarkDeniel
    *Faction: Villain
    *Server: USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points PvE:57 Skill points: 37
    *Power: Rage
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic: maybe
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *About yourself: I play Videogame
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? People, RUS or UA clan.
  12. Krosen New Player

oop nvm had to hard reset my comp
  13. DarkDeniel New Player

:(:(:( i need to PLAY!
    Admins!!! I NEED TO PLAY!!!!!
    pleeeeeeeeasseeeee....
    i want to kill a heroes...
    maybe...
    Up up up server up up up server.
    SHAZAM!!!!
  14. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Look no one enjoys down time but it is a fact of life with any game on any platform you can pick. From the notice IN BIG RED LETTERS when we logged on to the forums the issues they are working to fix including a problem in the Market and log in issues. Now if you were in game and went to the market to buy something and it took the cash from your credit card but absolutely nothing showed up in your inventory.... YEAH then you have a right to be screaming bloody murder. But whatever that issue is they are working to fix it so that sort of thing doesn't happen. IF you were not in game but trying desperately to log in but it won''t let you that's a serious issue and needs to be fixed.... Just because it does not directly affect you doesn't mean there are not hundred, even thousands it does affect and they have the right to get into the game and play.. so the team is working to fix that.

Some one else mentioned it but lets cover your sort of demand for prorating.. in other words you want then to reimburse you for the time off line.

First off check the Terms of Service at the link I just provided, Basically you agreed to those terms when you logged in and if you go to section 22 which is entitles Disclaimers, Limitations of Liability you'll see that you agreed to the fact that at ANY time when it becomes necessary they can and will shut the game down to upload new content or repair existing content.

Now to get into the nuts and bolts .. some one else already mentioned this but as a subscriber you have 3 options as far as paying to play the game

1. Yearly which costs a total of 119.85 that breaks down to about $9.99 a month with works out to 1.3875 cents per hour.

2. Quarterly you are charged $38.99 every three months and that breaks down to 1.80416 cents per hour

3. Month they charge $14.99 which breaks down to 2.081944 cents per hour

that means if they took the game down for a whole 24 hour period at the MONTHLY rate the most any player would lose is 50 Cents. Now IF they had some issue that took the game down for that amount of time they probably would give everyone some sort of gift or a weekend of double marks or whet ever but trust me we are not getting a thing for the game being off line 1 hour,
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

if it's a sword it's the shim'tar armor belt style from a past time capsule. if it's two knives it's the lethal zealot belt. probably the shim'tar belt style.
  16. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Wow, my upset stomach came at an opportune moment for once. LOL
  17. Mystic Jayzion New Player

You might be talking about the Shim Tar belt but I wouldn't say is a sword....more like a dagger :)
  18. DarkDeniel New Player

what happened to the server again ?? I went to play a couple of hours of free, and then again work. And for what reason?o_O