Server Downtime - June 26, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Kaycee1319 Level 30

Not a lot of variety, I try and have a good rounded arsenal of toons.
  2. PillxoPanther New Player

Does anyone think they have a good estimate about when this is about to be over
  3. admstudios New Player

BUAHAHAHHAH DA HECK
  4. AprilAtkins Active Player

I hate this because this is the ONLY game I play. I don't mind them fixing it just drives me crazy while I wait
    • Like x 2
  5. admstudios New Player

is been more than an hour already
  6. admstudios New Player

u dopamine levels are 2 high lol
  7. RustyRose New Player

Thanks for your help one more question between Light and Rage which would you take for solo :D
  8. Kaycee1319 Level 30

And if they are gonna fix the only game people play maybe in these fixes they can try and make the game better while they are at it.
  9. Kensama New Player

Hopefully soon grasshopper..soon.. cheers m8:p
  10. AprilAtkins Active Player

its the only power I could get into and not delete the toon. ive made at least 100 toons and deleted them because I didn't like the power. and yes I know I could have just paid to get the power changed, but im not gonna spend money on a toon when I can get a new toon to 30 in less than 2 days. *pouts*
  11. CrimsonMyst New Player

Hey all. New here myself. Since everyone's being so helpful, I thought I'd chime in with a question too :)

For a new player, should they start off as a hero or villain? (To meet people and join a good league)

Thanks!
  12. Kaycee1319 Level 30

well it all depends again, rage is good for close range battle while light let's you attack from afar.
  13. PillxoPanther New Player

You gave me a sensei since u said grasshopper until u said m8
    • Like x 1
  14. RustyRose New Player

Great question :D i want to know that too
  15. Kaycee1319 Level 30

you can find good leagues in both, it's more a matter of which do you prefer heroes or villains, they also get different styles later on. Personally I would suggest when starting out making one hero and one villain and seeing which you enjoy more and dedicating more time to that one.
  16. PillxoPanther New Player

MINES WORKING
  17. Elsa Whitworth New Player

Good question. Before my hiatus it seemed Villain side was pretty empty with everyone playing heroes. Maybe these days it's more even?
  18. CrimsonMyst New Player

Awesome! Thanks for the advice.
  19. Kaycee1319 Level 30

Welp I think I helped a lot of people today, I feel good about myself.*proceeds to pat myself on the back* good job me.
  20. CrimsonMyst New Player

Oh! Good info. Thank you!