Server Downtime - June 26, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Kaycee1319 Level 30

Don't join just any league, not all are like that.
  2. Kaycee1319 Level 30

I wish all leagues were like that but I have been in some baaaad ones, whoops didn't mean to say that so SHEEPISHLY...
  3. PillxoPanther New Player

Well then how do you find a good league
  4. Kaycee1319 Level 30

It's just a lot of trial and error, you can never know for sure at the start whether a league will be good or bad, one day you will just find one that you fit into perfectly.
  5. AprilAtkins Active Player

find some friends and start talking to people and you will find your league. it is fate lol
  6. PillxoPanther New Player

That was a pretty obvious question lol sorry
  7. Kaycee1319 Level 30

you know what that's how it happened, I made an oc who is the daughter of supergirl and was searching everywhere for someone whose toon was iconic Kara, and I found one and they were super nice and they invited me to the league and it was the best thing ever, it was practically fate.
  8. PillxoPanther New Player

Now I’m all pumped to play
  9. The Sorrow New Player

Interesting
  10. RustyRose New Player

so people i know this is not a good place. I just can't create threads (dunno why) i m a total noob. Gonna buy a membership with all DLC packs. what is the best dps power for mainly solo player? (sorry for the out of place thread)
  11. SkilletNJ New Player

You do realize that an hour of downtime is only 2¢ of the subscription cost. An hour of downtime due to an unexpected issue is not unreasonable and if you think it is, then online gaming is not for you.
    • Like x 2
  12. Hraesvelg Always Right

OK, let's humor you. We'll say you pay monthly, so the rate is $15. There are roughly 730 hours in a month. (Works out to 30.4 days, we're working with averages, here.). Break that down and we're looking at 2 cents an hour. You're kvetching over 2 cents. Sure, if something stretches into days or weeks, there should be something, but let's get real.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kaycee1319 Level 30

hmmm well it depends of course, I really love ice because it gives you this one spell that doesn't have a wait time you can just always use and this other spell that rapidly hits bad guys in your vicinity with ice, I am also a fan of atomic or rage. One of those three I would say
  14. AprilAtkins Active Player

I made a family. we all love each other and we act like best friends.Id rather make a family, compared to being in a league that doesn't fit you right..XP
  15. Kaycee1319 Level 30

family? Luuuuuucky!
    • Like x 1
  16. RustyRose New Player

I was thinking between Light and Electicity but if you are saying Rage is good i ll take rage :D Thank you ^^
  17. PillxoPanther New Player

I’m a noob right now but I’m so excited to play tho
  18. Kaycee1319 Level 30

well rage is great for dps but if you want aoe and dps, try for ice, electricity, or light.
  19. admstudios New Player

20. AprilAtkins Active Player

munitions is my one and only power I use I love everything about it.