Server Downtime - July 23, 2014 - Game Update 39!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. princeofdetroit Well-Known Player

Guess this means i have to break my "no leagues promise" and find one that doesnt suck!:(
  2. Greek Diamond Youtube New Player

Oooooooooooou yeah I was tlaking with my league yesterday and I advised them what to do for the GU39 and someone told me "WHY??? the next GU comes tomorrow? :DDDDD" and I'm like "no I don't think so (very sad inside) " So...LOL
  3. Dezaras Loyal Player

My league roster is in phase 3, and only 3 other members have confirmed migration. Gonna get repetitive, replaying content with my alts, but I'll feel a sense of accomplishment when I finally step foot in my league hall.

Do I wish it was easier to obtain? Maybe but I recently acquired my amenities off the marketplace so I don't mind working for this.
  4. True Zen New Player

I was up all night for this opportunity, my timing was certainly on target to predict a six hour wait, Science has proven six hours of sleep is perfect, no rush on the update, just hope it turns out smooth. :cool: now is my chance to catch up on some z's. shouldn't have stayed up all night In the first place. :oops: I guess I was just exited. :D well, until then!
  5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Awesome League halls Fire Getting Update Around what time do you think this will all be done?
  6. GrimmjowSaero New Player

Repair error 1004 on PS3, EUPS3 don't work, USPS3 work.
    • Like x 1
  7. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

i read the patch notes hoping to see some about this armory glitch mepps can u guys look into this please
  8. The dark knight New Player

Well..."update", "revamp" or "introduction of advanced mechanics"...in this case it was just a wrong use of designations on my part, but what I meant to say (which is obvious to someone who clicked on the link that I referred to in my first post here), this is all and only about Fire's AM. Fire's AM is just way too unappealing atm that I'd ever change from my current WM loadout to an AM loadout. Both do roughly the same damage, but AM is far more risky to play than the WM setup (it's hard to compare dmg on two different chars as you don't have the exactly same stats, that's why I say roughly). Also, in comparison to the damage that Sorcery's, Nature's and Elec's AM do, Fire's AM damage in its current state really stinks.
    That's what I am saying.
    • Like x 3
  9. Kiza Uzumaki New Player

• Like x 1
  10. GeneraI Zød New Player

I want see the changes XD:cool:
  11. Quantum Adum New Player

sooo excited cant wait >.<
  12. jirayasan New Player

xcvuse me...where can i find those details? i mean, is there any post about the league members limit?
  13. Molecular Occurance Active Player

A limit on league members..is stupid. Even after a pretty good update in long time there is that one thing that makes people want to play less.

Sigh
  14. Magneeta SOE New Player

My signature is the best way to express my emotions right now I guess.
  15. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Hey meps have any idea when the update will be done got to go to work here in a little while so just wondering
  16. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

LOL awesome
  17. DemonLeopard New Player

18. GrimmjowSaero New Player

We are in bad shape! You updated the game with useless things and not repaired version EUPS3? RIDICULOUS!
  19. jirayasan New Player

by the way...thx for the subs in the spanish version, devs!!! just tired of figured out what they were saying....lol
  20. Teknosup Active Player

:mad: down again!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.