Server Downtime - July 23, 2014 - Game Update 39!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thefrogshateme New Player

DOWNLOADS READY. Hurry everyone and get that update.
    • Like x 1
  2. Atom Radiation New Player

Is the generator builds problem beeing fixed? I did not see on the notes.
  3. devildevil50 New Player

To be honest, I wanted fire to have 1 more update.

Since green lanterns are green in heroes and yellow in villains, why not fire be blue in heroes and red in villains? Since blue, justice and red, vengeance.
    • Like x 1
  4. thefrogshateme New Player

yes, it was in the notes.
  5. max_3000 New Player

Nice that SOE still do the Gameupdates and DLC´s when Germany whant to Play :(
    So why you have seperated Servers ?

not funy ...
  6. Teknosup Active Player

Wha Germany! What about the US look at the time man its prime time in the us and here we are waiting !
    • Like x 1
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

YOu Got That RIght!
  8. Teknosup Active Player

And whats up with the servers anyhow?
    I have a HighSpeed Cable connection and the download is coming down at DIAL UP Speed! Wha:mad: why did soe put the update on a server with a freakin 56k modem in it? :confused:
  9. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Lies.
  10. Peppermiint New Player

This game is really kewl. Can't wait to play after the patching. :)
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

I AM READY FOR GAMEUPDATE 39!!!
    • Like x 1
  12. The dark knight New Player

prime time in the US? 7AM PDT on a weekday? For whom? People "inbetween jobs"? (I find it suitable to use this euphemism here)
    As far as I can tell from time converters, it's 3pm in london, 4pm in berlin and 7am pdt.
    • Like x 2
  13. thefrogshateme New Player

What I'm not lying? I logged into the game downloaded update file, now downloading update. It doesn't mean I can get on the game now, it just means my update will be ready.
  14. Teknosup Active Player

You must believe that everyone in the USA works the same Schedule! Reality Ck we work at all hours here in the USA
    so for those of us that are off and would like to play DCUO it kinda is a depressing to have to wait until i have to go back to work and get off from work in order to finally play dcuo:cool:
  15. Soultwista New Player

Can anyone tell me what this dom fix is about or will do? I would like more dom for my dps since the harder missions require up to 1500 dom.. And if this happens will tanks be broken or will they not be needed as much?
  16. dust bunny New Player

Please include a bunny face/head available at char. creation…oh and can you please get rid of the annoying *** cast times with mental? ..wtf. .. with GU 39… maybe also give us paying customers another server to play on while we wait for updates … I've been legendary since april, and i currently have no life , so this sorta thing really pisses me of. id rather play the thing glitches and full of bugs than have to be frustrated and irritated on a daily basis for something i pay 15 bucks a month for… its almost like smoking, we pay 10 bucks a day to shorten our lives, and in the end, the money we or our insurance companies pay to try and treat the cancer just ends up going to the tobacco companies who own controlling interest in all of the publicly traded health care industries ..royal rife ftw! screw chem trails
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Meps how much longer will it be until we can get online??
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

You must be on ps3 then. I checked ps4 and nothing.
  19. Zpred Dedicated Player

I believe they are raising the Dom cap from 2000 to 8000.

But here's a tip about Dom, it has no use for a dps, the only things dom affect are the ability to control things aka controller stuns encasements etc, and tank pulls and shield strengths, when you see the suggested dominance when you look on your on duty tab that is referring to controllers and tanks on what is suggested if you want to stun/pull x enemy's in that content etc.
    • Like x 4
  20. thefrogshateme New Player

Yeah ps3. We need a head start anyways cause you guys will probably still finish the download before me :p
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.