Server Downtime - January 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craybest Well-Known Player

Come on guys, I want to play just as much as everyone, but surely there's other things you can do while waiting?
    There are way bigger problems than not being able to play a videogame.
    My city is completely covered in smoke because there's a huge fire away from the city, people are having mass respiratory problems and headaches, so let's not blow things out of proportion, this is a GAME, no one is dying for not playing it. Let the devs fix it and move on.
    • Like x 1
  2. Zur-En-Arrh28 New Player

Well said!

It's like ordering a Cheeseburger and fries at different Denny's. For the most part everything should be the same, but different environments always leads to small variations. Sometimes those variations are negative.
    • Like x 1
  3. Xxonelove2pacxX New Player

all i have to say on this subject is im thankful for GU 33 but plzz try n fix some of the prob's we all reddy have befor u let any thing elts or new out for the love of dcuo
  4. Emperor New Player

Is this Physique from PS3 ICOD?????
  5. Dump Truck New Player

I KNOW! Wifey working late tonight... was so excited to buy all my pvp gear once logging in and start pwning.
    • Like x 1
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I Good downtime for servers would b 12am PST. Most people r not on during this time and during the week. Put it back up after the normal reset 5am PST timing. That gives the east coast & other time zones mostly enough time to turn on their system b4 work and do the download and be ready to go after work etc. Just my thoughts of how to may it more convient for more people. Because if that would have been the case, the game would have been down during the a.m. when less people r on as well. Then the game could have been up when most r on. Starting at 5pm eastern time. It would b nice if they considered & realized when the majority of people r on so, like today, most will not b able to play.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

That yellow looking bar is supercharge which is used by special attack with your power. When it's full you have 100% supercharge. Powers may use up to 35%, 50% etc of the bar.
    The green tabs is the feats progression bar.
  8. Ulfric22 New Player

wait so when will they be back up
  9. brucewayne16 New Player

....................................dude
  10. Blair Halloween New Player

they may as well have
  11. sharkman323 New Player

I would much rather prefer they update the game and test it on the live servers before letting everyone in to play. If they happen to be shorthanded let some of the subscribers in and help expedite the process if need be.That way things might be able to get tested properly and we could avoid some of the more painstaking issues that come up from either porting or just releasing the game into the live environment. Might cut back on some of the bellowing and crying by 2% as well.
  12. JustaWolf New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. TruOrFalse New Player

5 mins before the shutdown I bought power respec token I dc'd & when I got back on it was GONE what now that was such a waste -__-
  14. Killwalkeronforum New Player

oh...i feel a bit dumb now lol. i should have realized that about supercharge..been playing rpg games for over 20 years....yea. i do feel pretty stupid right now. the feats one not so much...it's barely ever noticable. thx again :)
  15. Cyquan New Player

love the video..FWP..thanks! Now shut the full cup!
  16. Killwalkeronforum New Player

oh wait...do you mean, like for example, a duration loadout power, like one of the healing ones, that takes more that just actual time to refill?
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah ones that don't fill up from cool down are ones that need supercharge. It will remain unusable until u have the right amount of supercharge.
  18. Killwalkeronforum New Player

Shut the Full Cup....Genius. hahahaha
  19. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

I see that everyone is anxious to get on dcuo today....pretty nice update...new gear to get in PVP...new synthetic mods...and I can finally get my corrupted set cause they drop a piece of gear every time now....I got about 20 corrupted reward boxes and only one piece of gear....kinda want to see how nerfed the ranged weapon attacks are too
  20. Killwalkeronforum New Player

gain supercharge via ...combat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.