Server Downtime - January 16, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Darkflow123 New Player

Hope the hot fix sorts out the problem I keep getting,new dlc...and I get demoted to a premium membership,I have been a life long legendary member.plz sort this
  2. Monroe585 New Player

Here's something not mentioned in the patch notes:

No more 1v1 Legends Lair Battles :mad:
  3. iSolar Well-Known Player

It never said that originally. It only stated there would be downtime for maintenance and a hotfix.
  4. Mikey C New Player

I love how anytime the devs do ANYTHING with this game (including making something new and awesome like Armories), there are droves of complaints about how they did it, when they did it, and how they could've done it better. Entitled much?! I've said it before and I'll say it again... this game rules, and never before have so many people whined about something so entertaining. "Red Lanterns can't be good guys, booooo hoooo!!" "Don't release Armories on hotfix day, wwwaaaaah waaaaaaaah!" I'm missing the days when nerds were nice people.
    To Mepps, Spytle, Loche, and all the devs: YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAME.
    • Like x 2
  5. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

100% AGREE! I complain too, a bit ticked about a Paradox thing in another post but nonetheless echo 'To Mepps, Spytle, Loche, and all the devs: YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAME.'
    • Like x 2
  6. XTR2000 New Player

Is anyone else experiencing world down?
  7. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yeaeeaess! Just really, just really. LOL:)
  8. TheQuantumMage New Player

Oooh lol i just came on here and saw the armories date XD