Server Downtime - January 16, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on this, but not in this update.
  2. X-zero Loyal Player

Is the character level 12+? Do they have a base? And have they been to that base?

I didn't want to mess up on my characters I play a lot in case their was a bug with the armories so i tried it on one of my characters that I don't normally play. They didn't have the mission. Turns out I had a base but never actually went there and finish the welcome to the base mission. After I finished that the armory mission opened up.

Not sure if you are on the pc or ps3/4 but on the PS3 I didn't have to download anything today. At least I don't remember doing it.
  3. Xainexus Well-Known Player

I haven't logged on yet today but if this is true.. ^^
    Then the armory thing is just a dirty money making move by DC.
    This would mean that although everybody gets one free armory, you can only set and save one build.
    For two builds and the ability to switch between roles and SP sets you HAVE to purchase a second armory. WTF?

Sorry DC, this is just downright dirty towards all your loyal subs.

Please somebody correct me if I am wrong.
  4. Zerefu New Player

Is the world up and functional with armories? (Away from console)
  5. Kirney Slane New Player

The Armories don#t seem to save the consumables correctly if you have them on different places in your various builds. I have to activate 1 build three times before they get all bk to where they belong.
  6. IThe MasterI Active Player

Whoa! Ok, one critique:

I have to buy one PER character.
    So it's not like the Portable R & D stations redeemable by ALL toons on my account??

I have 20 toons. O.O -That's like a hundred bucks!

...come on.
    • Like x 1
  7. Xainexus Well-Known Player

Too much even for loyal customers.
  8. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

i can see your looking at the cup as half empty mate. though i would love to have had 2 for free. when has this game ever given anything this awesome for free? they are given us 1 and if we want another we have to buy it. i'd much prefer this over having to buy 2. if not, whatever they aren't really needed. it only takes a few minutes to respec anyways. I will be sure to buy a second 1 though, it's always exciting when something new comes :)
  9. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

As far as I know you can buy a pack an send them to every character in your account.
    But now that you mentioned it I'm not sure.
    Mepps? Devs? Am I right?
  10. Xainexus Well-Known Player

If you only have one or two toons it may not seem that daunting, but as The Master said, he has 20, I have 9 active T5 toons and we only get a certain amount of loyalty points per month to put towards extra armories. To kit out all our toons with the ability to switch builds in a raid we would have to fork out an obscene amount of cash. Not going to happen.
  11. Shotgunshaun New Player

im on the ps4 went to log on and ive lost my legendary status since the update today? i was playing fine this morning now im back to premium? whats happened ?
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Make sure you have completed your Base missions.
  13. IThe MasterI Active Player

Yeah, 2x 8-packs @ $32 = 64 bucks
    and a 4-pack @ $20
    Total: $84

>.< sheesh
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is correct. You can shared-bank extras to your other characters.
  15. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

20 toons that are capable of playing both roles successfully in t5 raids? holy cow thats impressive. I have 4 and keeping up with them seems to get complicated.
  16. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Well, if you need a lot there's not much you can do, unless they do a sale or something like that. :/
    Or you can be legendary and buy with LP.
  17. Xainexus Well-Known Player

But if we want to use the armory we HAVE to purchase one of the Armory packs to get a second build? Yes?
  18. IThe MasterI Active Player

That being said: It is very cool though! :D
  19. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

were you playing under the free month holiday deal? if so it would have ended today I believe?
    • Like x 1
  20. Shotgunshaun New Player

im not to sure to be honest i playe on the ps3 for years with a free legenadary subscription as i paid for the disc version of the game and paid for afew months game time then SoE got hacked and alon with all the bugs in dcuo me and afew others were given legendary subcriptions i thought it was temp but it never ran out till this afternoon :(