Server Downtime - February 3, 2015 - Game Update 44 + Amazon Fury Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

1. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

2. Cortana Level 30

Nope. No desire to play on that one. All my char and resources are where they should be. I'll just stay with LandMark, Dragon's Prophet and EQII for now. Plus my dad loves H1Z1 and he plays when I am not looking! Plenty of games to pick from, even if it is not my DCUO! :( Funny thing is, I bet it winds up being little more than a 2-byte code-change in the Launcher to get it to work with Windows 10. hehe. :)
  3. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

How is Dragon's Prophet now? I'm considering returning to it.
  4. Cortana Level 30

Rockin! Everytime I think I have seen all there is to that game, they surprise me with stuff I never saw before. hehe.
  5. HazeTA New Player

Where are all the clairvoyants who predicted a 10-12 hour shutdown now?
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 6
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

So far this DLC has just been a home run, loving it !
    • Like x 1
  8. SnakeEyes606 New Player

those alerts are awesome. I loved how trigon felt cuz u could play through it like league of assasins or star labs or something and it feels like that. I love that it has the feel of 4 man gate and nex but its totally different. I'm so glad its not got abunch of teleports to different zones before the boss fights cuz I'm on ps3 and I can actually see the work that the team put in on these adds they aren't invisible lol. I'm glad that the team figured out a way to make the dl's smaller to help out the frame rate for us ancient ps3 players...lol a ps4 is on my wish list for this year I just don't know how long it will take to get it.
  9. HazeTA New Player

I had a sneaking suspicion you guys were going to smash it today Mepps, you didn't disappoint :D
  10. In Bread New Player

My troll is missing 10 vit. WTH? That's messed up 4274 to 4264 380 pot to 379 pot
  11. HazeTA New Player

Quantum? Maybe you didn't spec the majority of your powers into the power tree with the vit innate in?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

An update. As I said, the devs themselves vehemently said that they did not consider it a revamp. The majority of the update was just the Time tree. The Space tree was barely touched. It's only semantics, so we won't get into a fight over it. :p
  13. TheBlackBond New Player

yea its amazing right after pdart and emp.