Server Downtime - February 3, 2015 - Game Update 44 + Amazon Fury Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All servers will be taken offline tomorrow at 5:30AM PST to launch Game Update 44 and Amazon Fury Part II (early access for members). Downtime may last up to 8 hours.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates during the downtime.

Update: All servers are now online!

Update Notes are now available here.
    • Like x 13
  2. La Shark Dedicated Player

8 hrs O.O
    • Like x 2
  3. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

LF all roles for LOLS!!!!!
    • Like x 5
  4. Magnificent Loyal Player

[IMG]

There goes my idea to get a jump on the crowd by calling in sick tomorrow :(
    • Like x 3
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

WOW Now thats a Long Update Window
    • Like x 1
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Isn't 8 hours the norm for DLC releases? Why are people surprised?
    • Like x 3
  7. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

It probably won't be 8 hours, but they are probably being safe. Every time they say 2 hours and minute number 121 comes around, the forums blow up. I like the precaution.
    • Like x 13
  8. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

It's usually about 4-5 hours, I think. I'm sure it won't take all 8 hours, but still, that number looks horrifying. It's awfully close to 10.
    • Like x 3
  9. Davis New Player

Wow 8 hours yikes

[IMG]
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

I am actually thinking of it being longer than 8 hours. I am thinking 12 hours of downtime.
    • Like x 2
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Alright cool i catch watch raw tomorrow instead of tonight play some mortal kombat maybe some naruto and just sit back and chill while the update happens
  12. Vyse New Player

I wonder if we'll get a new DGC logo to replace SOE
    • Like x 2
  13. STAR REACHER Level 30

note the "up to 8 hours" they are learning to not say "it's going to take 2 hours" and then keep extending it 2 hours at a time
    • Like x 7
  14. NexV New Player

what they mean is don't bother logging in tomorrow servers will be down all day! :D you all know they will mess up on it and have to keep extending it more and more and more<3 Bye Felicias. Let the 16 hour downtime BEGIN!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Corwin Quantum Level 30

You guys are forgetting this is a DLC and a GU. Six hours for one. Four for the other. Could be 8 to 10 hours ...
  16. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Great! So when I get out of work I'll be able to hop on.....hopefully;)
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

well However long it takes I am Rdy for AF 2...Bring it Ares and you little Dog Too :p
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

With this info, I know how to plan my day. Play till shut down...gather my dirty clothes and do some laundry. By the time i'm done, the update should be done and i'll get my filthy paws on Quantum's AM as well as the new alerts and the raids later with my league...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Falco Committed Player

No. This just means it's going to take 10- 12 hours for the update. :p
  20. GLJett New Player

Homework and Madden time XD
    • Like x 1