Server Downtime - February 3, 2015 - Game Update 44 + Amazon Fury Part II!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

Awesome!!!
  2. KiddGabe New Player

3. AndiKrist Well-Known Player

Wow, that was fast :DDD
  4. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

Initial impressions upon logging in: The new Psychic Resonance animation is awesome !! And also how come sometimes new style Feats are under "Styles" tab, and some are under the DLC tabs. Need some consistency there.
  5. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

GOTTA GOTA WORK:(:mad::(

I'm coming home with some beers today and im gonna dive into this content.
  6. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

Wow seriously!! :D
    OTW ;)
  7. docjest New Player

I can have, and would like to have, real competition at Tier 2, with other Tier 2 players.
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I don't know if these updates were targeted towards more specific issues that maybe only certain people were experiencing, but the last time there were supposed to be updates for something like this, there was very little improvement. I had noticed improvements to things on the test server however I'm unsure of whether or not this was simply because there are less people to generate lag on there.

It might be wise to try and somehow introduce the headless clients you have on your internal testing servers if you can somehow make them a bit more contained so to not interfere with open world issues. It's hard to Gove adequate feedback about lag when there really isn't any fair way to test it due to the lack of people.
  9. SnakeEyes606 New Player

I can't wait to play the 4 man in nexus and the raids in hades and the underworld its gonna be badass. I mean I think it will go away from full group 1 shots and back to mechanics and team work. I love that the bosses are big like fighting beast boy in sm and like all the bosses before origin crisis is coming back to the game. Fighting Big bosses makes it feel epic I mean the 2nd boss In gates used to be amazing when it was the highest tier lol. If they're gonna do full group 1 shots make it from a badass and not just a small body type person that's the same size as the adds. Even the adds in Gates were huge lol those things the cyborgs help u fight. I love gates. But back then we always dreamed about fighting the hydras at tha top of the last boss fight and now thanks to the Devs team were gonna finally get to have that dream come true and get to fight the hydra and Cerberus and minotaur and Hades himself.... This Dlc is prolly gonna be the best dlc yet I think and I've just watched other people play it lol.
  10. SOLOSCURO New Player

the wrold is open guys ;)
  11. akaivy Dedicated Player

Well, I'm glad to see you finally learned something from these forums! When announcing down times always add an extra 4 hours to the expected end time, then everyone will love you when you get us back up "early".

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

I'm going to give credit where credit is due. Awesome job getting servers up and running already. Bravo devs bravo.
    • Like x 2
  13. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

The fact that it took about half the time as announced has me worried. How many things are broken now?
  14. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Omg its online!!! Your going down Hades fear my Celestial god powers and freezing grip of my Ice Tank!!!!!!
  15. Shadowwyvern Committed Player

It's up, and I've gotta make an emergency trip to the Dr. Just my luck.
  16. thejoker92 New Player

anyone have login issuse he give me disconnected anyone have it ?

im in EUPC player
  17. SnakeEyes606 New Player

I can't find the solo though?:confused: And nobody will pick me up for a group lol I'm 111 :(
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's in the open world of Gotham Under Siege.
    • Like x 2
  19. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

Every comment must not have to be a critic, from my part I just wanna say that I'm amazed on how this Update has been handled, +100 to all the Team at DCUO. Congratz

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Fatboy New Player

Good for me! PST-->GMT-->CET and now, how to get a good night's sleep...