Server Downtime - December 17, 2013 - Game Update 32!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Alpha XXX New Player

Agreed this would be an excellent move imo.
  2. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

seriously? try doing a T5 alert, challenge, duo or raid. weapons are practically given away. In fact you are garuanteed a level 85 unattuned weapon from the trigon's prison alert.
    • Like x 1
  3. Random Redshirt Well-Known Player

After my experience last night (post No. 378) I was amply reminded why I gave up raiding years ago, and my ongoing quest to do what I can without relying on other people.

Lots of people here whose answer has been "just go raid, you'll gear up in like 2 minutes." Don't take into account that you actually have to convince someone to take you first, and that is the real difficulty of raiding. Too much reliance on the goodwill and charity of others, which if last nights snarky little comedian is what I can expect when begging the indulgence of others for a hand, then I'll simply stick to that which I can do myself.
  4. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Man, your negative attitude is really bringing us all down. You know there are these things called leagues, I think joining a league would be great for you. This is a mmo game there is no reason to have to play alone mate. try to lose done of that negative energy though. Are you on uspc?
  5. Random Redshirt Well-Known Player

USPC Hero

Im not generally a negative person, just really frustrated with this whole situation.
  6. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Awesome, I won't be on til later but you're welcome to join the exobyte agents. If your onnow shout for an exobyte agent and tell them you are a friend of mine. Fire blaize, furry 8ball or hizzinator are usually on at this time
  7. Karnevil Committed Player

sounds like you need a great big whaa burger. I didn't see what cr you are and what kind of weapon your looking for, but go buy one in cc, do fos3, loa, arkham, trigons prison, vengance you can aquire weapons in all of them that are useful. There are weapons aplenty for you to aquire. Now, go get 'em champ!
  8. DELIGHTED New Player

Geez
  9. DELIGHTED New Player

I heard that everyone will get free legendary membership, is this true?
  10. Bloodartist New Player

I said the correct weapons, as in, the right type. Would I want to be some damn 2H healer? No I dont.

Theres what, 11 different types of weapons, and 4 different roles. That means that even if a weapon would drop, theres what, 1/44 = 2,27% chance of it being the one I want, and the random number generator can keep screwing my plans in the *** forever if it feels like it.

*facepalm*
    a.) you would actually know what cr I was if you read my post
    b.) what do you think I was talking about?
  11. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

FT
    All of the level 81 + weapons are unattuned so you wouldn't have to worry about the weapon being the correct role. As for the weapon type, I believe you'll find that you will be a much more effective healer with an 85 th than a 71 any other weapon. Atleast in t5 alerts and raids. If this is not the case than you are attacking way to much.
  12. Bloodartist New Player

Cool the chance goes up to 9% then. Still no guarantee of getting what I want.
  13. Risingset New Player

So if you been playing from day 1 and you go searching for exobits. You should be able to buy r&d scanners from the market place or with your loyalty points. It's people like you that causes the game to be fixed when it's not broken. It sounds like your a premium member. I speak for the people who pay to play to have fun.
    • Like x 1
  14. pyroshade13 Committed Player

why would dc nerf offering so quickly. why not leave it in the game to see if it really causes a problem and if not leave it. just like when content was being tested by devs and bosses were able to be interrupted by mistake and it was kept. taking that away from sorc just seems unjustified
  15. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Your right, its hopeless. Uninstall the game until the devs decide to give every one the best gear in the game for free, its the only way.
  16. Risingset New Player

Dcuo teaches teamwork leadership and how to be the right follower. But it seems that standard and premium players that have Been playing the game since day 1 have learned nothing within teamwork and leadership.
  17. Bloodartist New Player

Whoever said anything about "free"`?
  18. Risingset New Player

Pvp players have to earn their powerful weapon in order to use it. Pvp is earned through time patience and skill frustration and stress. Not so much as having to wait for four and eight players for a piece a gear to drop. Pvp gear is earned through skill and combat combinations.
  19. Risingset New Player

If pvp can't be used in pve. Disable a character that uses pve 86, 87, 88 armor in pves.
  20. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

Well if you are willing to pay than trigons prison of a quick way to get the weapon you want. Just keep using replays you are guaranteed a 85 weapon at the end, with only 11 possible options I'm sure you'll get the one you're looking for rather quickly. If you're not willing to use replays, it resets daily.