Server Downtime - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 30, 2014.

1. PopaSaidSo New Player

please tell me the whole game is down because I don't want to continue to think I' ve been banned for anything. I went to play and I got message my account is not authorized. :eek::confused:o_O
  2. Humane Committed Player

As I feared when you dumped us the EUPC players onto Pro7, we are officially second class citizens.
    I can't even play since the MoT is wacked out and from 140,000 I went to 3,899.
  3. jacobsuzy1989 New Player

i lost 120 MoR will they be returned? if they are they were on my character named IWINNER, i was disapointed when i logged on because i was gonna revert them to MoT so i could buy all the iconic suits that cost MoT at least the 75000 MoT would help alot with that. ty
  4. True Zen New Player

now that the dlc is keeping people busy, there's more time for development. keep it up.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on this. For now, please open a ticket with support. http://help.soe.com
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: All PSG players should see proper membership status now. Please let us know if this is not the case. The time it took to resolve this likely means we will need to enable WM and the DLC for EU PC during regular restarts tonight. We will keep you updated as/if that changes.
  7. aceCase Committed Player

Are we good to make credit card purchases yet on PC?
  8. jacobsuzy1989 New Player

btw mepps ignore the posts those grumpy players posted lately, i just wanted to say your doing a great job and we appreciate you trying your best to improve our gaming, im happy with the changes and i think its a great addition to improve our gaming and its all thanks to you. XOXO. ;)
  9. M40a3 New Player

Any word on usps marketplace wprking again?
  10. hemoi New Player

Thanks for the reply ^^ Но это пиздец какой то...
    • Like x 1
  11. FOOFighter New Player

So any estimation of when the marketplace will be up?
  12. PopaSaidSo New Player

ok Im lost are server for pc up or Devs still working on issues?
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: Marketplaces are coming online as we speak for US PS, EU PS, and EU PC.
    • Like x 2
  14. rudyta Well-Known Player

and weapon mastery , new DLC for EUPC?
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

On the way most likely with the hotfix and restarts tonight to minimize downtime.
    • Like x 1
  16. machetai New Player

howdy y'all,
    so awhile ago I've been trying to play this game and i keep getting a blank black screen after the wb promo. now I get a popup window (one of those old fashioned c:/ windows) saying something about a crash report. what's going on?
  17. hemoi New Player

Why so long? What is wrong with the EU server?
  18. EBANESER11 New Player

I honestly feel that shield ranged attack should be quicker, anyone else agree? I try weapon mastery combo for shield that combos into dual pistols, and it feels SLOW, not less quick bit SLOW. It takes me the time it takes to log into dcuo! I noticed two handed throw was sped up, can that be done for shield?
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We would prefer to minimize downtime, not have to do a downtime now and another later for the hotfix, or come down during EU prime time.
    • Like x 1
  20. Roney1992 New Player

Could someone tell me if there is how to change the style of the combo weapons ?