Server Downtime - April 30, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 30, 2014.

1. MentalKayse New Player

USPS UP!!! Here we go!!
  2. Little Sister New Player

It's up, I'm in : D
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

US PS and EU PS are both now online with Weapon Mastery (for all players) and members' early access to Amazon Fury Part I.
    • Like x 3
  4. Joshuaroto New Player

Nice updates today mepps good work keeps the kiddies quiet
  5. Soul Breaker New Player

cool cant wait thanks alot mepps
  6. jacobsuzy1989 New Player

Hey mepps will synthetic expert mods be available from any other venders other than pvp t5? cause im asking before i get on so i dont waste time looking for them.
  7. Little Sister New Player

Ok I beat the first boss in the WW vision and then a teleporter appeared to take me to my last location... and now I'm back at my base lol
  8. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

A much humble and gracious thanks to you Mepps! I know that you stay consistent and diligent in a situation where uptime is paramount. And that requires focus, which it's obvious you are attuned to. And a great big thanks to all who worked on the development and testing of the new update and corresponding DLC. Cya on the test server.:cool::);)
  9. hemoi New Player

EUPC out in the cold...
    • Like x 1
  10. Soldierkei New Player

Any chance of changing the animation for a lot of things that have been made 90% less cool? For instance, the gadget Gauss Grenade and napalm grenade. The animations look..ridiculous. And how come ice powers for staff weapons don't come out of the staff anymore? I get needing powers...but why make the animations look so bad?
  11. spack2k Steadfast Player

c'mon guys everyone is playing the new dlc already but EUPC members ... wtf why do u treat us like beeing pro7 members ... oh wait we are ...
    • Like x 2
  12. cuzimbetterthavyou New Player

When can we expect the EU marketplace to actually work?

Being legendary I feel like I'm getting ripped the **** off by all this downtime/bug/unforseen crap. Proffessionals don't roll out changes when they don't have a clue whats gonna happen...
  13. rudyta Well-Known Player

14. BlacknDangerous New Player

I've been playing this game for six weeks so yes I am new...I must say having bought a full yr legendary membership I understand there a things that need to be fixed but if you could please return my 70+k marks I had this morning when I logged off or give the equivalent in MoR so I can buy the t6 recovery kit I would appreciate it being returned to XxIcecoldgotemxX because I also need em to collect the style points from t4 GEAR..ty oh one more thing how long will the marketplace be down?? Usps4
  15. hemoi New Player

Когда будет информация об установке нового DLS на ЕКПП сервере
  16. Azrael New Player

if we lost marks ....are we going to get them back?
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, we are working on how best to do this. For now, you can contact support. http://help.soe.com
  18. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

Do you guys have an estimated time for when the marketplace will be back up? I've got money to give ya lol
    • Like x 1
  19. hemoi New Player

Wonderful, thanks for the reply...
  20. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Do u guys have an ETA on when we could get them back?