Request: DC's Rebirth lockbox styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Apr 3, 2016.

1. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Most of them look pretty badass, but....why is the green lantern holding a gun??
  2. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Both Harley Quinn and killer croc were in the OP's OP.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That may not be Connor, though. The pre-New 52 Superman, Lois and their son have been introduced into the comics, and from what I've read in articles part of that intro has been dealing with the son's emerging powers.

It could be they're using the opportunity to make a new version of the Robin/Superboy friendship that existed between Tim Drake and Connor, only this time with them being the biological sons of their mentors.

If that's the case, though, where that will leave the current Superboy/Connor (haven't been following the comics that close lately so I don't know his current status) is a bit of a mystery.
    • Like x 1
  4. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

That's simon baz, in the new 52 he was a man who was about to be arrested for keeping a bomb in a car I think, but he only stole the car, he didn't know there was a bomb in it. But he got chosen by a defective lantern ring and ended up fighting the justice league. I think it's to show he isnt really affiliated with the green lantern corp or something
  5. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

I'd really prefer to have added the missing iconic stuff of the pre-N52 era first since the game is designed to be pre-N52. And we're still missing lots of them, and the ones we have a often in need of fixing (current Supergirl boots being single color palette to name one that is faulty since day 1). All this "give new stuff" is actually keeping the devs from fixing what we should have already, and adding the things that were skipped when the game was rushed to release.

How about Mad Hatter style, NPC and the eversince missing halfway done level/map/whatever ???
    • Like x 1
  6. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

So hes a green lantern that's a bad guy? That's weird.
  7. Ekart Committed Player

It is not Connor. Jon (Jonathan Samuel Kent/White) is the son of Superman and Lois Lane, and was born in the Convergence event. With Rebirth, we will see a comic portraying adventuers of Jon and Batmans son (don't know the name).
    • Like x 1
  8. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

not a villain, just not affiliated with the corp
  9. iAquamanJLA Well-Known Player

Oh, ok. Batmans son is Damian Wayne btw
    • Like x 1
  10. Ekart Committed Player

Tnx for the info. Not a Batman fan, so don't know much about him and his family, only some basics.
    • Like x 1
  11. JoKeR_3_7 Well-Known Player

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!!! YES YES YES!
    • Like x 4
  12. 2cap2 Active Player

Oh yes please
  13. CS2016 Committed Player

ok 2 villains grats :rolleyes:
  14. CS2016 Committed Player

I need 3 PvP sets, and 3 elite sets on my own faction, THEN all the hero styles on top of it.
  15. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Unlike you, I wasn't being a ********. I was bringing it to your attention that two of the specific villains you listed, were already offered as options. The point was to attempt to show you that your notion that the OP only wanted heroes was not accurate, and you could be pleased knowing that a couple of the ones you had suggested, had already been offered.
  16. Gwalir Loyal Player

It's been awhile, but I think in one of his first comics he mentions he carries a gun in case his ring runs out of power or something like that.

He hardly ever used it in the few comics that involved him that I've read.
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

We been needing Green Arrow and Black Canary inspired gear or new lockbox styles for years now.
    • Like x 2
  18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

19. CS2016 Committed Player

ok even out of all the post here how many were villain requested styles compared to heros? Thats my point every DLC styles are designed off some crappy hero style. When will us villains get some actually good styles based off of some good villains?

Never as long as hero's out populate villains.
  20. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

The grass is always greener I guess. I have always felt like the villain styles were alot cooler than hero styles.