Request: DC's Rebirth lockbox styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

Who's up for some Rebirth lockbox styles like we got with the New 52 GAZILLIONS YEARS AGO?
    Would be nice to promote the new relaunch and also about time we get some new styles, lately we been cutted off from faction styles, briefings, investigations (basically we get base items from most) and new weapon sets (MP, vendor or loot).
    We could have some really cool and missing styles, also from characters with their TV shows (more promotion):

Black Canary
    The Flash
    Green Arrow
    Supergirl
    Donna Troy
    Tempest
    Arsenal
    Wonder Woman (movie)
    Aquaman

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 20
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

iconic styles not in game but new iconic styles in lockboxes i like this idea Very good one.

Just something else i would like inside the boxes as a Very rare Drop.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  3. xD25x Dedicated Player

i agree with this post. we can never have too many styles and it would coincide with the reboot as well.
    • Like x 4
  4. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

Can't. There's no budget for it. Too many future DPS updates to get to. Maybe they should raise the price of replay badges...
    • Like x 8
  5. bindi Well-Known Player

this would be great! i'd want a new Huntress inspired style too, tho.

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  6. CS2016 Committed Player

why only trashy hero's?

games already ran by hero's / over ran by hero content.
    • Like x 2
  7. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

could of sworn i put a reverse flash mask in here. yeah i did
    • Like x 2
  8. bindi Well-Known Player

i don't think i've seen many new villain designs yet. why don't you post some?
    • Like x 2
  9. CS2016 Committed Player

thats reverse flash though lmao. What about doomsday, poison ivy, harley quin, joker, deathstroke, riddler, grundy, killer croc to name a few thats in DCUO.

tired of the big bulky metal mech looking styles they give us when they do give us iconic styles. Why cant we ever get actual iconic gear like ppl got when they got the batman cowl on MP? It wasn't all mech-y looking it looked like a actual batman cowl.
    • Like x 4
  10. CS2016 Committed Player

you havent seen any b/c theres probably not any other then whats posted here lol
  11. bindi Well-Known Player

then that's why only heroes are being posted. :p there's this, but we can hardly tell what they look like, just a silhouette.

[IMG]

and i 100% agree about the bulky and mech styles.
    • Like x 1
  12. Gothamite Well-Known Player

I would rather they add these styles to lockboxes AND the marketplace. The reason why the New 52 styles worked for lockboxes was because they were consistent awards, now it's pretty difficult to obtain the full sets unless you buy the pieces at much higher prices in the broker.
    • Like x 2
  13. Baby Sister Committed Player

+1
    • Like x 1
  14. majosea Dedicated Player

great ideas for a lockbox revamp , all the new styles posted on this thread should be able to place on the broker , unlike the ones we have now
    • Like x 1
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Don't put them in the current lockboxes because the chances of getting the existing 52 styles are sooooo low.
    • Like x 1
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

oh lilith what have they done to you this time...

:(
    • Like x 1
  17. Jak-Man Committed Player

Glad you and several others are still fighting for this. I've given up a long time ago.

Who's the green chick in the hood? She looks cool as hell.
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

The lockboxes should be upgraded into Rebirth lockboxes dropping 1 guaranted Rebirth style and giving you a loot choice with another style from current lockbox and the other rewards we get now in the loot table.
    Problem fixed.
  19. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Would definitely love to see these in game. Not too mad about the Lockbox suggestion though. Put them into the MP whilst putting the crossfaction styles into Vendors I can get behind, but lockboxes are too full right now.
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Some of those rebirth styles are hideous imo. And im guessing if they added them they would add the ones i think are super ugly. We asked and asked and asked for 2 years for lockboxes to be updated and we got all styles added to them plus the other faction. So we didnt actually get any new styles. I would of liked to see some brand new styles. The villain stuff was cool (im mainly a hero) but the villain style rarely come up for me. So its kinda disappointing. Im big on styles ingame. So id love to see many many new styles, new hair styles, and new auras. Put 20 different hair styles on the MP. Put 20 different new auras on the MP. Put 20 different new style suits on the MP. And no more packs forcing us to buy all of them. Let us pick and choose what we want. Understand if u let me choose the stuff i like for a bit cheaper price then the pack i will spend more $$$. When i am forced to buy a whole pack of styles when i only really want 1 and i have to pay a high price then chances are i wont buy it.

Take the bombshell hair. The 1 i like is the harley hair. The others are ok but i like the harley hair the most by far. I used my sc from my sub to buy this because i wanted that hair style. If i couldnt of done that then there was no way i was adding sc to my account to buy that. U can offer the pack for people who want them all. $2.50 per hair style for bombshell and $8 for whole thing is how it shouldve been. This is simple marketing. U offer individual items for a price and offer a pack of all those items at a slight discount of the price if u bought em all separately. This has been done by how many other companies in the world for how long now? Yet we cant get that here? Cmon now.
    • Like x 2