Rage AM

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Bendmetal, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Ok, I like what I see but...
    You should have just updated plasma retch and dreadful blast and some other range powers. Why?
    Because your content is so range oriented that just going close to an enemy can cause a K.O.
    I've tried meleeing in amazon fury part 2 content, it was a quick and fast death, Halls of power was the same and so was war of the light part 1.
    If your going to make rage melee oriented then give us some defense or health buffs when we are performing melee combos because right now, it's a joke.
    • Like x 3
  2. ssvillae New Player

Switch to tank create a group kick the dps tell troll and healer back off while you melee and go nuts
    • Like x 1
  3. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

What he says is true. I didn't see anything in the notes that will help at range. These changes will make melee rage dps bad ***, but try it in New raids and no good will come.

But hey what do I know, I'm not a rage dps.
    • Like x 1
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Have you seen the update. It does cover both abilities. I'm excited aboout this update for the power back mostly. I have always done great damage with Rage, now I can increase it further with this update. I'm looking forward to it.
    • Like x 1
  5. ssvillae New Player

Are they giving rage a power back mechanic?
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Yes. And powers now can added damage for Rage combos. I have a gut feeling Rage will be equal to Quantum or better as a DPS with update. They are not destroying it, but making it a bit OP if you ask me. I'm totally looking forward to the update.
  7. ssvillae New Player

Are they doing anything to the range attacks?
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Dreadful Blast plus combo equal Retribution cWither

That's your range.
    • Like x 1
  9. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

That's our only useful range. To bring the best out of rage we need to melee, and as you can see thats not possible
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Unfortunately it is.
    Channel hate needs a buff or needs to be a good clippable move

Also, I strongly recommend PM'ing Rokyn and MrBeefcakes. They're on test and know rage way better than me.
    also Check your inbox :p
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

you can get power back with dreadful blast you just need to do the combo you can also use plasma wretch and alternate between the 2 so there is a ranged option i spent most of the night on test trying it out
  12. ssvillae New Player

Can you post a video?
  13. thedemonocus Loyal Player

i have no way to rec video
  14. ssvillae New Player

Man really wanting see what they've done to rage
  15. Wanning Comet Committed Player

I was going to record a quick vid of it on monday, but I'm currently on character select for test to look at some things and I can stream and then upload the video of the range and melee and hopefully at least the solo to show it in an instance. I'll start the stream soon, my Twitch is in my sig, I think.
    • Like x 1
  16. Hai New Player

17. ssvillae New Player

Its still melee oriented not practical in high level content
  18. Wanning Comet Committed Player

The melee is far better than the range, but the range is about equal to almost every other AM I've tested, excluding quantum. Rage melee is the closest I've gotten to the level of quantum AM damage.
    • Like x 1
  19. ssvillae New Player

I like melee but in this game I have to choose range over it since it's risking of being kick from a raid. Also not a scoreboard chaser but again in this game i have to as a dps. I'm still switching though coz tanking is prolly the best role to play out of the 4 roles available. I like that all up in your face, is that all you got attitude
  20. Prime troll New Player

They need to fix berserk and infuriatebc berserk is melee supercharge and infuriate last to short to be worth using..and they need to consider making galling eruption castable in DPS role