Rage AM

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Bendmetal, Mar 5, 2015.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. CypherXone Committed Player

I'm sorry... I don't know how what I wrote was interpreted. I wasn't asking a rhetorical question, being sarcastic, or in denial. I really wanted to know. I asked because I saw that they had Long Range Powers, Mid-range powers, and close ranged powers, and I did not look at how you guys were looking at how this was or was not a long range power.

So from what I'm getting is that it's not a Range Power because of the lack of range AM?
  3. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

No. It pretty much has 2 useful range moves. The rest are useless and most of the powerset is melee ranged
  4. Saybro Committed Player

It has OPTIONS, but none are worth using. You just spec into them to get to other powers. I will say that. Channeling hate and rage blast are those in fact. They just suck in the dmg department. A simple fix would be to boost those up and speed up the animations. Or make evis chain an aoe move. It would be too much though and instead its better to change the content to accomodate melee. Rage blast's animation is slow and its damage is pitiful. Channeling hate is a pointless power that does the same, if not worse damage.
    • Like x 1