[PvP Tournament] - DCUO US 4v4 Champions

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KodyDerp, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

All teams removed from the previous bracket, sign up again if you wish to participate.
  2. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Update: No more than one hardlight DPS allowed on a team.
    • Like x 1
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Not sure we will still participate then man. It's up to the DPS in the League. We have 3 DPS total and they are currently Light DPS. If one of them wants to re-spec then sure, if not I can't blame them since re-specing for one tournament probably isn't worth it to them.
    • Like x 1
  4. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Well, if they win they could always change back with the prize money :p
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

It's fine man, Clutch has already stated he will switch powers. Before he does though are you gonna baby up the tourney anymore? :p
  6. iYaYa_ Well-Known Player

4s finally
    That's awesome my league can get more than one group to sign up now
    • Like x 2
  7. Johny Burst Active Player

I would consider the folowing kody

Earth Tank and HL atm is really broken.

No earth tanks please
  8. Brother Allen Loyal Player

He's already banned Earth and Atomic Absorption along with no double HL.

P.S: Kody if the damage changes that are currently on Test go Live before the Tournament people will be able to use Shield. A lot of weapon attacks that come from Shield, Hand Blasters, and Martial Arts (along with random others) ate around a 30% reduction in damage. It seems single target attacks got reduced while AoE attacks got buffed. Gonna hopefully do some test scrims tonight and see how the changes feel because on paper the single target nerfs might very well make getting kills in 4v4 and up damn near impossible.
  9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Scratch that...I need to do some more testing. I might have tainted my test results this morning by accident.
  10. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

FOR SHAME! :p
  11. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Yes, I've told a few others that if the above is the case, shield will be unrestricted.
    I still believe it will be fairly easy for groups to get kills in 4s.

My prediction : The group who is most aware, who stacks the most blues, who syncs their finishers the best, who plays with the smartest comp - will win this tourny.
  12. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Oh yeah? Here's mine:

Whoever comes first, will win this tourny.
    • Like x 3
  13. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

Update : New Prizes

MVP Prize *Awarded to ONE player*
    20$ PSN or 20 USD

Team Prize *PRIZES ARE PER PLAYER*
    First place: 10$ PSN + 5m (PS) 10$ USD + 5m(PC must have PayPal) and the DCUO 4s Champion Title
    Second place: 15m and the super rare "L" emblem
    The way the MVP prize will work is:

The player who performs the best throughout the tourny will be voted on by my hosts & myself, this player will receive the prize.
    • Like x 1
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The devs giving out title for the 4v4 winner?
  15. TRELL1 Well-Known Player

Is there a deadline for signing up? my league is new to PvP scene and we could just be cannon fodder.
  16. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

No, just bragging rights. It would be nice if they did give out a title for this though.

As long as you sign up before the tourny starts.
  17. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Where you get these prizes from lol? A lot of money for a player made tourney.
  18. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

My job
    • Like x 1
  19. Brother Allen Loyal Player

lol...Were you expecting a different answer Shaw?

Because if he has a money tree out back I promise you he ain't selling the seeds to it. :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I have a job too but if you're in a competition just for the money I don't really care if you show up or not. All about the competition for me. Money is just a bonus. But that's just me. At least someone is willing to spend money on prizes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.