[PvP Tournament] - DCUO US 4v4 Champions

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by KodyDerp, Feb 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Rifle still not good enough then? How am I supposed to do Two-Face impressions now? Not my lucky day. :(
    • Like x 1
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Edited. I forgot Rifle. They'll all be in line with each other as far as DPS time goes. :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

*Insert Excellent meme

Can't do it in my phone. :/
  4. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

I completely agree. I've always felt that this damage reduction was just a first step and people should be made aware of that and I have done so on several occasions. I don't think there is anybody out there that can argue that the damage reduction pass was a good first step and everybody that pvped before is loving how things are going so far.

I've made this fact known to as many people as I could before the update. I agree that it is unfortunate that some were misleading others in the community as to their true intentions behind some of their testing practices that went beyond testing the damages of powers and weapons.

I'm looking forward to the next pass of changes and the devs and ALL testers being able to take part.
  5. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

That's a pretty big accusation. Do you have something to back that up?
  6. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Guilty Conscience?
    • Like x 1
  7. ZypherUSPC Committed Player

About?
  8. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

Go face him already, why you're still talking...
  9. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

face who?
  10. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

He said he's the best in pvp on the US Server and no one good came across him. He talks too much.
  11. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Rofl, why you are so MAD? Have PS players broken that little safe space you PC players were hiding in to the point where you follow me into other threads? I stand by what I said, and you can deal with it. I'll get on to play this videogame whenever I choose to, and certainly not just because someone on the internet is calling me out. I do have other things to do ya know. ;)

It's really so nice that PS leagues have dominated PC leagues to the point where PC players are jumping ship to join PS leagues, even after the PC players were going on about how they were going to destroy PS leagues. Regardless, I hope you and the other PC players can find yourselves some nice PS leagues to join, so that you can learn from them and hopefully get better. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

13. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

So Far a PC League has beat a few top PS Leagues and it's a friendly, no trash talk, no hating.
    What i'm saying to you is, just face Zypher and be nice, be respectful, face him, win, lose, show good sportsmanship.
    • Like x 1
  14. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

A few top PS leagues? Tell me friend, how many of those PS leagues have actually won tournaments whether player sanctioned or official?

Regardless, I'm going to go for a bit, got some stuff to do.
  15. ArchelyMS Well-Known Player

well, anytime you're up for it. Ask around for a friendly match.
  16. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

the fastest way to bring PVP back near its prime days THESE RULES ONLY APPLY WHEN IN PVP GEAR.

1)BRING RPS FORMAT in PVP! Tanks debuff trolls, healers debuff tanks, troll debuffs healers

2) Let support roles matter! This goes for the following:

• Tank powers increases their toughness equivalent to their DOMINANCE. As well as allow them 50% Shield damage mitigation but also reduces the RESTO by half in tank role. Fire tank still too OP.
    • Healers: receive 30% shield damage mitigation. Healers are still OP so nothing to change here
    • Trolls: receive 35% shield damage mitigation but also receives increase to might/prec equivalent to 10% of their dominance

This could ONLY work if RPS format is back in PVP.. This will then create a steady flow of the PLAYERS dictating the FOTM. Tanks would be FOTM then that would encourage players to switch powers to healer as they debuff tanks. Then players would then follow suit to switch to troll base powers to stop the growing population of healers as troll debuff healers. Creating this cycle is a HEALTHY FOTM for the game and for PVP. Etc. Continuing the loop.

ENCOURAGE THOSE HYBRID SUPPORT ROLES! "DPS UNIVERSE" MUST NOT CARRY OVER INTO 2016.
  17. KodyDerp Dedicated Player

This isn't a thread for PvP suggestions.
    • Like x 4
  18. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Quite simply, player-held tournaments should continue. The momentum from this first proper Pvp update in a long time should not be allowed to dissipate.

Granted, there are still quite a few things to change and tweak before Pvp is as balanced as it can be (true balance will never exist). But that should not mean that player-held tournaments be delayed until the next Pvp update because
    a) don‘t know when that will be due to Dev's schedule
    b) no idea if people will accept the next update or deem it still inadequate to allow for player-held tournaments
    c) continual delays might cause the tournament to be cancelled eventually because of real-life commitments of players resulting in too few participants.

Too many cooks spoil the soup. So the tournament organiser and / or the one providing / donating prizes should decide himself / herself and the rest follow. Can't try to please everyone. That will likely end up pi**ing off everyone.

Having more player-held tournaments is also the clearest signal to the devs of the success of this first Pvp update and the anticipation for more Pvp updates and attention in the near future, and also on what is working and not working in the Pvp updates.
    • Like x 5
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    • Like x 8
  20. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

I'm happy to hold tournaments, not so happy when I have to ban 10 Legends from the roster, hence why I postponed it till after GU57 so Batman, Robin, and Cheetah, can be allowed. The more Legends get balanced, the more Legends I can make available. I imagine the same applies to Kody's Arenas Tournaments with Powers respectively.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.