Dev Discussion Producer’s Letter: The Summer of Wonder!

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Jackster, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

where did you get 8 weeks? did I miss something? I thought they said that weren't sure when they were coming out and whether they would stick around or be a once in awhile thing
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Jackster said they would be there for maybe 8 weeks. They didn't have a firm timeframe.
    • Like x 2
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

Jack stated the initial offering of the capsules would be dropping for around 8 weeks as a test.

edit: I need to practice typing faster...
    • Like x 3
  4. Dezaras Loyal Player

Jack made the comment that they'd probably be around for about 8 weeks, depending on success.
  5. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Ok I actually missed that part I must have been getting a Corona to admire Nerd Of Prey's Hair and genius
  6. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Yep got it now and it was "maybe" lol sorry I never said I was perfect ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yup. I have Cosmic Material and almost every Aura. I've never bought a Booster Bundle.:cool:
    • Like x 1
  8. Not him Well-Known Player

it will be like valve's gambling boxes,maybe a key once in a never,some boxes here and there and gg
  9. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Will the styles be tradeable?
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

YES. as long as you don't open the Armor box you can trade it to other's.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The styles themselves, most likely not. The auras and emblems are collection rewards, which means you can only get them once per character, so I would imagine they're not tradeable. The collection pieces though will be tradeable. As for the Future Batman style, you can trade the box that gives you the style but once you open the box you can't trade the actual style you get because it's a piece of gear too, not just a style. You have no way of know what style you will get inside the Batman box until you open it though so I would advise not trading those until you have the style completed.
    • Like x 3
  12. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Unless your name starts with a J and you open it on any day ending in Y just kidding
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

1. We're working on that now.
    2. No, not really. We haven't finalized details, but we expect these contents to be available or periodically available indefinitely.
  14. HalJordan Active Player

So after the maintenance we just have to kill any NPC to get the drop? What are the drop rates going to be like for the Capsules?
  15. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

See, all that 'sky is falling' stuff for nothing :)
    • Like x 3
  16. Dezaras Loyal Player

Will there be a rotation system, should other capsules become available?

For example if a Flash themed capsule is released would the Batman one be made available again, once the Flash one runs its course?

For example, again.
  17. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

No, these do not come out today.
    • Like x 1
  18. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

Did I read that there are style feats locked behind rng (as many are) but these styles may only be available for a limited time? Hoping I picked this up wrong or that the feat only rewards a title & not sp as we know how that's gonna go
    • Like x 1
  19. Dezaras Loyal Player

They're not part of this update.
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Will there be a unicorn aura?
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.