Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockhound665, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

All this time and no mention of Harley Race passing away? One of the greatest performers I ever saw and, as usual, talent completely wasted by Vince.
  2. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

u mean here? or by wwe? wwe did a tribute on raw, i dont watch smackdown, & they did something during nxt. & as far as news goes, Vince himself paid Harleys medical bills
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Here. Someone mentioned he was sick but he died last week and no one posted it.
  4. myandria Item Storage

Someone did post about Harley Race's death in the thread "Bring Out Your Dead".
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Which isn't the Pro Wrestling thread, right?
  6. myandria Item Storage

Right. Someone posted it, just not here.
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That would be me.

Bit of a brainfart moment on my part, I forgot about this thread. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  8. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

And when I say his talent was wasted by Vince, Race was subjugated to mid card status almost immediately. Here is one of the greatest NWA champions of all time who put on 5 star matches and even wrestled Billy Graham to a 1 hour time limit draw is regulated to mid card status. Same with JYD. Never given any type of a title shot.
    • Like x 1
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Here's a video that was recommended to me by YOUTUBE and it brought back memories.

*After watching, 'grandstanding and hot doggin' are now added to my vocabulary
  10. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

looks like Nxt is gonna be on tv soon, & vince will have more involvement. R.I.P. the last great WWE product
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I also posted this in the Random Picture section....

WWF show from 2000...

[IMG]
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Here's a documentary on the madness, The Macho Man, and the first lady of wrestling, Miss Elizabeth
  13. jeanjoy773 New Player

Very good website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!
    wrestlingonlinematches.com
  14. FoolsFire Devoted Player