Livestream Preview: Water Powers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 9, 2017.

1. HARDL1GHT AC3 New Player

agreed feel like i'm popping heals like popping pills
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice!

Can't wait to finally introduce Emperor Tidal to the LQ alt family. Look forward to seeing more (probably the YT replay, got work around the time of the livestream)

:)
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Yes, I always have that effect on people.

Oh water, right right yea
    • Like x 3
  4. Domi Well-Known Player

Super excited!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. piohh Well-Known Player

I hope that can clear the fire AOE from Bosses... ^^

next Water Aura ^^
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Devs if I do not have a sharnado power (sharks made of water swirling around) I will be sad.
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Really hope we see some abilities like this below
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. inferno Loyal Player

Aquaman: I call upon the creatures of the Sea, to aid me in batt... Wait!! You shrimps can stay behind. Same with the clams, just guard the throne room or something. No, no. No Turtles either.
    • Like x 2
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I wonder if those crab thingys are going to be pets of some kind.
  10. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Water is inspired after Mera/Aqualad. Aquaman doesn't really have Water Powers so don't expect to summon aquatic creatures as that would be a different power. That said, I'm hoping water will have marine life shaped abilities similar to how Mera shapes them in the comics!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 4
  11. Mermaid Dedicated Player

While that would be neat and I'd personally want it, that would be Aquatic Life Manipulation. I would love to sea that as an iconic power tho!!
    • Like x 2
  12. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

This is what we need. Sharkpedos for all.

Technically Aquaman did have that magical water arm that did stuff.
    • Like x 1
  13. DMeowth New Player

Mepps can you put the video after the stream on youtube? cause for some ppl like me, have a lot of problem to watch anything on twitch
    • Like x 1
  14. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

While were ahead, anybody stop by the thread about the different skin orbital strikes?

Yep, thats right. You all know what im thinking.

... Sharknado!
    • Like x 2
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

The Water Hand, yes he did gain the ability to control Water but that was during when he lost his hand. Aside from that run, he's always just been able to control the sea life and would need the Trident of Neptune to create whirlpools or waves and storms but never on the same level and ability as Mera who naturally has it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Copper Scorpio New Player

17. Copper Scorpio New Player

On the other hand I think Aquaman would disagree. He is a Weapon master that possesses superhuman strength comparible to superman.
    • Like x 1
  18. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Warframe announces Hydroid's rework releases tomorrow and DCUO announces water stream for friday. Something fishy is going on here.
  19. Master Musician Active Player

:) Yeahhh...water is kinda wet like that. But I digress. lol
  20. Master Musician Active Player

Y E S I'm ready. Cool pic btw