Livestream Preview: Water Powers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 9, 2017.

1. M1234MMO New Player

Blue hard light. Jeez, thought it was Water. This is NOT good. Bad job devs.
  2. antmart1 New Player

Ummm, what preview were you watching? They did a great job. U must be one of those...
  3. Cosmos Auros New Player

4. rimvader Well-Known Player

Thank You, that was very helpful. I don't realize all toons can claim it.:)
  5. The Crysalid Active Player

You're welcome. ;)
  6. Alpha Hybrid user New Player

Ice is a solid, it breaks, it melts. Water is the element of life... I dont think our bodies carry ice... But it carries water plenty of water.... Even if the whole world was ice in the end its true form is water and ice is far limited vs water
  7. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

First of all I want to congratulate the DEVs for their work on the water power

the animations are just awesome

one thing I truly do not like in water power

Is the fact that when we are using the powers

we are always walk thru the enemies

that pisses me off

I want to be in the save zone

and do damage

i dont want to use powers and walk all the time when i use a power

I really would like to see this changed
  8. Ghoul Well-Known Player

So excited
  9. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Yeah I can't wait! I'm going to drink more water in the meantime to calm myself down :p
  10. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Water is patient, ever present, erodes earth, cools fire, melts ice, contains atomic, neutralizes munitions, drowns sorcery, untamable by mental, corrodes gadgets, disperses electricity, is beyond quantum, and rage cannot leave a mark.

So tell me how hard you'll have to nerf water to make it as weak as the current powers?
  11. M1234MMO New Player

Yup, one of those with an opinion that's obviously different than yours. Woops, my apologies.