Livestream Preview: Water Powers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 9, 2017.

1. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

They usually do...since most of us be at work...
  2. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Yup
  3. HarleyTinkQuinn89 New Player

Mermaid, it's about time they let such a legendary player fulfill her destiny and role, as a member of JusticeGirls, I'm so happy for you

Your teammate,
    BlackCanary52
    • Like x 1
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Oh I know. I was making a bad joke because both are Water themed. Hence it being fishy haha
  5. Cosmos Auros New Player

If you're gonna switch to water make sure you have Healer gear set fully modded from up to date content I hate when people change through powers.
  6. Silver Fox New Player

Can someone please tell me the names of the chest and hands styles that the character in the gif is using? Thanks in advance
  7. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Don't forget that FFXIV also just introduced swimming and will be bringing back Blitzball sometime soon.

It's practically a tidal wave of water-related additions. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Hopefully water powers aren't as underwhelming as Hydroids revisit. They released and image and I was on the hype train. Then I saw gameplay and was disappointed .
  9. The Crysalid Active Player

No.
    • Like x 1
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah he still needs far far more work. It was more like tweaks than a rework.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The chest is Bewitching Battlesuit, which is a villain exclusive style, but I can't tell what the legs are. They kind of look like Contemporary Tech but I don't think that's what they are. The gif moves a little too fast, and any screenshots I take don't show the legs clear enough for me to properly identify them.
  12. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think they are the Atlantean monarch legs with no boots on.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I was thinking it might be them, but I have no hero character that has them. Thanks!
  14. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

What to sell the name Cant Swim...
  15. Mermaid Dedicated Player

First thing that came to my mind immediately is Atlantean Monarch Legs since I wear that all the time and it looks like it but that's Hero Exclusive sooo I'm hoping they lowkey insert Styles Unlock soon...
    • Like x 1
  16. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Girl! Thank you! I have long waited and always persisted for Water Powers back in the day whenever a Power Suggestion thread comes up and now here we are, 20 days left!! ~~~
    • Like x 1
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Nah Mepps was probably giggling at the keyboard as he GM cheated the styles into his inventory thinking "They'll never be able to recreate this style! Muhahahaha!"

...but for realsies I hope they do implement that too ^^
  18. rimvader Well-Known Player

As 10:25pm est. on the US server these emblems are NOT "account bond" or "tradable" . If I see that in the patch note I will report a bug.
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Sorry, you're correct. I should have said that you can now redeem the emblems on all your characters. They're not account bound or tradeable, but you can claim them from the marketplace for every character instead of just one.
  20. GoddessOfLies New Player

Be my aqua mentor!!!
    • Like x 1