Livestream Preview: Booster Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 30, 2018.

1. Djem So New Player

I see, thank you for the reply.
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

I'd be fine with Booster Bundle as long as you get excatly what's inside. No random loot, RNG lottery involved.
    I think we got enough of that crap with the TCs.
    However I think we got a marketplace for a reason, so please is that hard if you guys put the styles on the MP for a straight purchase?
    We need different ways to get the items, one can be a bundle or separate straight purchase of the items individually.
    Give us more options and less lottery boxes please.
    • Like x 5
  3. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

For future live streams, can you at least put other time zones so I don't have to try and search Google and figure it out. Thanks.
  4. BumblingB I got better.

They did say time zone...

This means pacific time.
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Fastest preview ever....
    • Like x 5
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Oooohhhh. I think he thought PT stands for "Party Time." Or maybe "Perfect Tempatation."
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Lol, yep. It is lunch time, after all.
    • Like x 1
  8. SilkyPawz Bunny

I was wondering if the Material is tintable as in can the color be changed or is it locked to yellow? Wasn't even sure other them mentioning the nth metal if we are still getting replays and the other stuff in the bundles???
  9. BumblingB I got better.

I actually had difficulty loading the stream. So I caught them saying goodbye. lol
    • Like x 2
  10. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

I don't live in America so for me to check the correct time I have to Google search the time and then see if it includes Daylight Saving Time too. All that hassle could be avoided if they shared OTHER time zones. Which is clearly what I stated, so no need to be a smart ***.
  11. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Pacific Time is US, so yes, daylight savings nonsense is included. They always post their times in Pacific time, so if you learn the time difference between there and where you’re at, you won’t have to rely on google
    • Like x 2
  12. Shark Dental Devoted Player

How would they do that, exactly?

"Join us at 11:30 PT, 12:30 MT, 1:30 Central, 2:30 Eastern, unless you live in another country without Daylight savings time, then it would be 12:30 PM, 1:30 MT, 2:30 Central, 3:30 Eastern. If you live on an oil barge in the middle of the ocean and play via satellite hookup, the time may range between 4:40 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. If you play in Europe, the time will be between 11:30 p.m. and 3:30 a.m. Unless you live in a European country without Daylight Saving Time, in which case..."
    • Like x 4
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

to be honest: i hate the fact that there are short time only + exclussive cosmetics anyways...
    just put nice things into the MP for everyone to buy at any time and reduce the stress level ^^'
    • Like x 1
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

At least you got to see the wonderful car ad, though.
  15. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I wanted to ask that same question, but it looks like they had chat turned off.
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You'll see that when pigs start flying
    • Like x 1
  17. DCUO Post Loyal Player

So what did I miss? What was shown?
  18. TestReporter Loyal Player

Glimmering Aura 2.0
    Red Solar Aura 2.0
    Blue Solar Aura 2.0
    Orange Cosmic Material 2.0
    Hacker aura: Hands, feet, head
    • Like x 3
  19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Thank you.
    I wonder how the hacker aura looks like.
  20. Knarlydude Loyal Player

It looks like one of the power auras except it's yellow...ish. The material has the same pattern.

All in all the BB auras look great to me.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/267406741##
    Jump to about 13 minute mark....the preview starts there.
    • Like x 1