Livestream Preview: Booster Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 30, 2018.

1. TestReporter Loyal Player

Green Electron Aura
    [IMG]

Red Tesla Aura
    [IMG]

Blue Tesla Aura
    [IMG]

Hacker Aura
    [IMG]

Hacker Material+Hacker Aura
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. majosea Dedicated Player

I saw the live stream just now ,. and the question that was asked is the Hacker Material color locked or can you change the color ?
  3. Aren Sul Committed Player

Hmmm. It's still Superman celebration, so I'm guessing we're getting the Golden Age Jimmy Olsen style.
  4. Ice master187 Active Player

Dang I didn’t get a chance to get on for livestream u guys gonna link a utube to watch it??
  5. Empty Wallet New Player

every current member should get one for free :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Red and Blue tesla, probably a few mils here again. Happy for anyone who wants the mat or the other aura(s). I'm fine with spending around 40mil and nothing more :D
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Just finally got to see the whole livestream, congrats again to the art team, everything looks like a massive hit.

The commons are beautiful (1000% better than glimmering), kind of reminiscent of the Valentine's aura but better-shaped.

The rare are absolutely incredible. Well done.

A quick question on the material box: I noticed the Cache itself isn't tradeable... are the material and individual auras tradeable once you open it?
    • Like x 1
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I didn't think about it, but THAT"S WHY THEY MADE RED AND BLUE TESLA! People were asking for Superman stuff this month, right?

So they gave us...

[IMG]

Superman Red and Superman Blue!

Or maybe it was just a happy coincidence...
    • Like x 6
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Sounded more like 'SUPER GREAT???'

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

I don't know where you're getting the same or worse numbers, but let's say the rare drops are the same. You can open 10 TCs for every 1 BB. And I can get a stack of 999 TCs and open 1 a day for years. Longevity is much greater because other people can do the same thing. Sure, the Sandstorm aura and Phoenix material may be rare, but no where near as rare as a Cosmic material or OG aura.

And TCs have much better stuff in my opinion. Styles, emblems, auras, materials, sometimes even extras like trinkets. BB only have about 3 auras styles in different colors, and sometimes a super rare material.
    • Like x 2
  11. Haptyc Active Player

Couldn't be that hard for them to include GMT, would it?

Also, YES!!
    "Daylight Saving Time" You got it right!
  12. recoil2 Dedicated Player

so what all was in the booster bundle? style wise?
  13. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I like the material, don't like the color o_O
    Are we ever going to get material variants?
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Just auras and a material, not costume piece styles or anything. There are pics of them at the top of this page (there are additional colors for the electron aura, but only green is shown as an example)
    • Like x 1
  15. Kuno Loyal Player

The tesla auras are cute but I'm not an aura person and thats mostly what we get when it comes to cosmetic items.
    Its getting a bit old, bunch of new auras, color or emissive point variants ... I dont understant why is so difficult to make a color tintable aura or let us change if we want it for eyes, full body, hands and just have different ones, not color locked. I know it has to do with the money but still annoys me. City of Heroes did it thousand times better being a super old engine, so I guess is not a techy issue.

Release the new hairstyles and skins textures Meg teased, I want something different aside lottery auras and materials that arent fully customizable.

Yes. I'm pissed off lol I cancelled my sub. Need dropped styles for Style Unlock, Titans episode and my new hairstyles and none of that seems to ever come. So I'm waiting for that unsubbed.
    • Like x 1
  16. Atrocuis New Player

How much are the booster bundles again been out the game for a while now and the tesla auras is something I was looking for
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Booster Bundles are $10/1000MC-DBC.
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I'm basing it on the amount of liquid materials (and cosmic materials, when they released, and Cold Shoulder, the ultra-rare when it released) that were available during the resurgence event on the broker and their price, vs. the amount of materials on the broker and their price when time capsules release. It's not hard to notice the staggering difference: A page or two of liquid materials versus max 3 or 4 phoenix mats, void mats, etc.

Anyone who was around during Cosmic Mat release can back me up on this. They weren't all that rare, I got mine for around 30 mil several months after the event was done.

Now? Yes, cosmic mats are indeed very rare. But so are phoenix mats. Have you seen either one on the broker in forever? Time Capsule resurgence helped with some of the older stuff on a small scale, but the same thing would happen if they brought an old BB back as well.
  19. Atrocuis New Player

Thanks bro i appreciate it
    • Like x 1
  20. Nanight New Player

You know I really thought this was going to be ''Summer Of Super''.