Livestream Preview: Booster Bundle

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 30, 2018.

1. E Clip Dedicated Player

2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well it could be worse, i myself was a little disappointed(an absolute understatement) when we finally got wings of sin with whole threads worth of people on here including myself requesting them, only for like 4% of people to get them in the month or two that the arcane capsule was out and for the final collection being 90 million on the broker. it seems that they do listen, but much like a genie the marketing team at dcuo turns our wishes into something benefiting them. it's a very apt analogy.
    • Like x 1
  3. WEPPS New Player

WHY CANT AURAS B CONTENT BASED.:eek:
  4. WEPPS New Player

AURA GIVEAWAY @WT. :mad::mad::mad: since auras are so important in aura universe so everybody can make own xmas tree.:eek: btw why do sp's miss up pvp but not pve still get one hit time wasted:oops::oops::oops:. why do every one need hand blaster to dps. why does ice do damage one week then electric another now munitions. why don't tank pull agro what so ever:( why tempered alloy weapon boxo_O why daily time money spent 4 no reason 180cr could barely pass fos2 forget hall of hades. time= 0 in dc. devs listen to those seven players who run with only 240cr 300 sp's players league who dominate it to make game harder that's 30% of population. ignore 70% who pugs n cant pass a raid since when did batmen take non satop one hits by black adam in a tier8 alerts. non hero game nothing super about getting one hit in every instance the only april fools is this game. a real mmo will have a dojo that allows you to choose any power class to lv up n not have to make a different toon. WORST GAME EVER:mad:
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

You can get Auras from the Promethium lockbox if you're a member, or you can buy them off the broker, or trade something valuable to another player for them.

Content in this game rewards awesome styles. Auras are a bonus perk, not a necessity.
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I didn't understand half of what you're trying to say (are you offering to give away free auras or you're asking for free auras, lol?), sadly.
    • Like x 1
  7. Elimyx New Player

Removed my previous post, didn't realize the stream already happened :oops:
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Last time I checked for PvP, skill beats x amount of sp. Sp didn't give the player skill lol o_O

And every game I looked at mmo wise, all had class/power respec tokens, it's a way to make money, something they wouldn't give up, no one would've

But yay auras, be fabulously blinding :cool:
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

We understand you man, :mad:+:mad: +:(+o_O-:oops:-:eek:=:confused:
    • Like x 1
  11. Ekart Committed Player

If you or someone else can't pass FOS2 or HoH with 180cr... it is you not the game. Learn the mechanics. Simple as that.
    • Like x 1
  12. Schimaera Devoted Player

Seems to me as if you're on the brink of quitting. I would ask you to have your stuff, but judging from your post you don't even have an aura :(
    1. No DPS needs Handblasters anymore. Don't know where you grabbed that piece of information.
    2. All the powers do some damage all the time. It's how it is. Some powers are stronger in some instances. There will never ever be a pure balance. Never happened in any MMOs that are good and fun.
    3. Tanks don't pull aggro. Tanks pull adds. They generate threat and have aggo. Also, tanks pull aggro all the time if they are near adds or hitting them with their powers. Some adds have scripted attacks that cannot be stopped. Some bosses have proximity aggro. A tank 10 ft away won't get these bosses aggros.
    4. Weapon Boxes are there so you can get the weapon you want instead of having a 1/13 chance for a certain weapon type. Don't get the question
    5. People could complete HoH with 180 CR then, so you can do that now. Learn the mechanics. HoH has super easy ones. Look at videos, talk to the group, work together. I'm glad nothing is handed to everyone all the time. Put some friggin' effort into a game you're playing. Or just return to memory cards or something. You will win there eventually all the time.
    6. Devs listen to well thought and constructive feedback. That usually comes from people who played the game for a while. They listen to experience and constructivity. Change your perspective once in a while.
    7. I know I dismissed it at the beginning. But since you want to find a dojo MMO, can I have your stuff then?
    • Like x 3
  13. co ni New Player

__BBeessssip BBBbeesiip__hy Gold Eagel
  14. Dene Devoted Player

LMAO
    • Like x 1
  15. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

Is scuba... summer event coming tomorrow?
  16. Atrocuis New Player

Are the bb's supposed to of dropped already to be in the market place or am I missing something here??
  17. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

I guess they didnt release a time for them yet...i noticed as well
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

This happened with Doomsday Phase 1 also. It’s like someone has to get to the office and manually flip the switch to turn it on.
  19. Atrocuis New Player

Yes indeed I found it strange i guess we'll have to wait.
  20. Atrocuis New Player

Lol thats funny but foreals i wasnt there for that part of Phase 1 but Daam I'm tryna get my hands on thoose auras already