PlayStation Network Maintenance - June 2, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. space outlaw Well-Known Player

:eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:!!!!!

holy cow.. ok ok I get it lol its a update to ps not dcuo

enough said
  2. SnakeEyes606 New Player

yeah that's what send me crazy was how people were being treated over asking whether it was an update or not and people were so mean about it to them saying it was a psn update or whatever so I couldn't stop myself cuz I was also curious if the update was gonna be after the maintence but they kept talking bad about people asking about it so I tried to stand up for them....it slightly backfired since I got lost I my own flaws lol... i dont' want people to think my one message saying it was maintence not update was directed to them like the others i was trying to defend the people who were being smarted off to for asking about it. Those are the usual trolls who when great ideas came up on the work in progress thread they just made fun of them and over looked them and i'm the type that's really quiet until i'm passionate bout something and it happens to b tanking and equality. lol I didn't have anybody to talk to so i got long winded at times but i feel so much better now. Sorry for all that but those changes are needed for earth tanking to be in the same ball field. And i was just upset that the update wasn't last Tuesday let alone this Tuesday. I totally thought the survival mode show was gonna be getting people pumped for earth tokens but it wasn't at all and it totally let me down and just lack of any vids on youtube for weeks and weeks and dps only testing in the forums had me over the edge.....sorry bout that guys. Please at least let gemstones aftershocks activate the hand mod 3 more times its so logical.
  3. thepunisher2077 New Player

how are people suppose to know the difference on a psn & dcuol update or maintenance shut down & how are do you know where to read it. people jump all over you like fly's on skat. its the same playing the game you ask a question about something & players call you an idiot or F'inf noob. people are not helpful at all they just assume you're suppose to everything right off the bat.

anyways logged on after 5 hours yesterday after the big psn shutdown & what happens on my ps4 ? it freezes, i still had to relog every now & then. nothing seemed to be fixed thanks a lot for a 5 hour wait for absolutely nothing & even now & tried logging in but is down yet again for maintenance. And the only reason i put up with it is because i paid $50 for membership & dlc downloads. this game can't go 2 hours without F'king up like a ****** humping a door knob
  4. Abstrakt Loyal Player

Well lets see how do we know the difference? Well we could always try i don't know Google or this handy site here https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/237/~/psn-status:-online
    As far as consoles not being able to connect....could be internet issues wireless signal degradation or interference. some times you just have to trouble shoot it yourself. just part of playing an online game
    we could also check the forums like you just did as far as freezes no idea there man cant help you.
  5. the ginger New Player

I wish it wouldn't be so hard to get a high enough combat rating just to play some of the dlcs I have I feel like if I buy them I should be able to access them then and there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.