PlayStation Network Maintenance - June 2, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

some ppl just done read BEFORE they comment thats the only reason they cant understand 100% :p

because its not that hard to see/tell the difference between the 2.
  2. Buffythebody New Player

So people with the ps4 cant log n right now ?
  3. Electrician New Player

Actually, Sony is with the DCUO so technically i'm mad at both of them and hell i should be mad about all the bugs and other stuff but it's ok though time to go to Call of Duty.
  4. TrueOlympus New Player

I'm confused. Why am I able to log on?
  5. SkullGang Devoted Player

6. vampyretia New Player

I'm on the ps4 and I can't log in. It saying connection error.
  7. Buffythebody New Player

Thats wat mine is saying :(
  8. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

typical, when ppl get their panties twisted they mention the problems/bugs with this game, followed by "oh I'll just go play another game"

my response? go play CoD wont miss sleep promise ya.

but PSN hot fix and DCUO hot fix are 2 different things, go out side and breath fresh air :) 10 hrs isnt nothing if you get out and enjoy the hrs outside
    • Like x 1
  9. Msstat1c Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Electrician New Player

PlayStation Network Maintenance Today June 2nd, 2014

Maybe [IMG] can sticky this for the time being...
    Starting today June 2nd, the PlayStation Network will be inaccessible for several hours for maintenance. The server maintenance performed at this time represents a crucial step in the full restoration for PSN, including the PlayStation Store.
    During this maintenance period, users will be unable to sign in to PSN, though those that are already logged in should be able to remain online.
    Resumption of full PlayStation Network service is still on track for this week in most regions.
    Thank you once again for your patience as we work to return PSN to the highest level of service.
    The PlayStation Network will be undergoing a six hour maintenance on the 2nd of June 2014, here are the times:
    Start: Monday, June 2nd, 2014
    12:50 PM EST
    09:50AM PST
    17:50PM GMT
    02:50 AM AUS
    End: Monday, June 2nd, 2014
    6:30 PM EST
    3:30 PM PST
    23:30PM GMT
    08:30 AM AUS
    During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home.
    PS4 users will not be able to view the What's New, Live, and Library areas of their console. Share functions will be impacted as well.
    If you have signed in to the PSN any time from May 30 onward you'll still be able to play games online and access entertainment apps like Netflix during the maintenance period.
    However, the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, and Account Management service will not be available during the maintenance period. You'll receive a "maintenance" notification if you try to access these services during that time.
    As long as you have sign into your PlayStation Account before the time posted you will still be able to play games online uninterrupted but if you sign out at any time during the maintenance period you will not be able to log back on until the maintenance period is over
  11. thepunisher2077 New Player

i know its easy to complain about something but literally once an hour i have to relog, because of freezing, lag, glitches, randomly loging out of the game. I mean what EXACTLY are they fixing. last week it was a five hour maintenance shutdown what was fixed ? the game still freezes, lags, crashes. the problems with DCUOL is not weekly or daily its hourly literally hourly.

i'd be happy with shutdowns for maintenance if there were actual results but nothing seems to ever get fixed, they make us wait for hours upon end only to have the same problem's when you get back on. i swear when i do get in right off the bat i have to relog if the the game actually starts
  12. Saulsoserious New Player

lmao! that makes two of us mate!
    • Like x 2
  13. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

No relation with some upcoming dcuo update? Uh? Give me a hope :)
  14. Saulsoserious New Player

what is the next GU going to contain, other than banning walk ins? lol
  15. Electrician New Player

You are now able to log in.
  16. Skylez New Player

I been logged in since 5:30 EST.
  17. SnakeEyes606 New Player

Don't ask questions we have a HL dps who's gonna email us all when the update is guys, we can all go outside now and till the garden up. although you can still play dcuo and mepp said that you could not for 10 hours do not ask about it and do not ask about game update 37 this is a preview for 38 we are just gonna over look earth and we have hard light dps who is not happy about people asking why they are still able to play and whether game update 37 is real or if its just made up. Why are u questioning intelligence based on whether people ask if the update is the same day as psn maintence? There must have not been enough change for earth players to warrant a youtube test server vid, zero tankin vids for update 37 on youtube currently, not even a 5 hours video from trexlight or anything. Theres one vid of a dps showing off brick that's it and fortify golem, but no showing of what animation they went with for soothing sands. I asked spytle on the live stream and nobody would answer whether or not he was using earth after the revamp or while it was stil broken. If they want to really consider making aftershocks mean something in tank role, instead of just duration and add healing from epicenter and totem then I'm totally fine with waiting til game update 39 to hear anything about it or it to be realeased and previewed in tank role. If that's what it took, I hope they think about not getting picked up for survival mode if your earth without those changes to tanking. I don't get why people get so mad about people asking whether or not the update is gonna be today or tonight after the maintenance or not. We get it, this sony game has nothing to do with the sony update today and nothing to do with the messages that the sony devs told us about... just don't get why so many people are like oh everybody is stupid cuz this is maintence not the update bla bla bla.....I guess they were never earth ever and do not anticipate playing with it, and understand that most peoples reasoning for thinking that this was the update day was because its been on test for a week longer than rage and celestial was for a dlc and trust me they aren't fixing earth to have any of the awesomeness of celestial or rage. Giving earth the damage absorption supercharger that celestial got would have been ideal and free work or cursed totem to give healing over time as a super like celestial, free. Or making totem non super, hot the tank and brick since they're one now without damage shift. would have helped quality of life or allowing gemstone shield to activate the regen hand healing mod 4 times since you activate your shield 4 times that would have helped survivability soo soooo soooo much for tanking and made aftershocking worth the risk instead of saying its full after one, its always gonna be half to me til the other two aftershocks do something beneficial for tanking not dps. I mean survival mode is not gonna be an earth tanks friend if u don't think about giving its already existing mechanic a benefit. . I'm thinking it wasn't even thought about. I can totally understand those complaints not people complaining about concerned players trying to figure out what the activity is today or when the update is.
  18. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Wall. Of. Text?
    • Like x 1
  19. SnakeEyes606 New Player

great wall of china...omg its sooo big and long
    • Like x 1
  20. denverweise Well-Known Player

I wasn't down at any point today...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.