PlayStation Network Maintenance - June 2, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance at 9:30AM Pacific on Monday, June 2nd, 2014. The maintenance is expected to last about ten hours.

During the maintenance, PS players may be unable to access PlayStation services, including the DCUO Marketplace and game.

Time Zone Converter
    • Like x 6
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Reminder: This is today!
    • Like x 4
  3. samurikuma New Player

. "Mepps, post: 2570876, member: 6"]The PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance at 9:30AM Pacific on Monday, June 2nd, 2014. The maintenance is expected to last about ten hours.

During the maintenance, PS players may be unable to access PlayStation services, including the DCUO Marketplace and game.

Time Zone Converter[/quote]

Wow. Thanks for the heads up.
  4. hermo2008 New Player

I'm not blaming anyone but this stuff always happens on my days off. Such a downer
  5. thepunisher2077 New Player

this sucks 10 hours i hope they fix alot of things hate being DC during a boss fight only to have to start the area from scratch more than once. and what exactly IS being fixed ? the game constantly crashes, has bugs, ect ect...it never seemes to end. I have spent a good $50 or so on various DLC's & i can't even get past the joker start up screen sometimes
  6. SnakeEyes606 New Player

My playstation isn't offline for the game. Is something wrong? I did see mepps say it was today, did that mean that it should have went off like right now or something I'm on eastern time zone. Is the update going to be able to be downloaded today after? Is the 10 hour shutdown just for ps 4 players?
  7. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Welp was on before the maintenance and was able to stay on but decided to exit out of the app to grab some lunch, 20 minutes can't log in. Why did I do that -_-
  8. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

"Playstation Network" is undergoing maintenance not DC its self. So yes just ps3 and 4 players. Although I believe if you are at the character election screen before the maintenance starts you can still play and switch between characters but once you exit the app you got a minimum 10 hours of waiting. I made that mistake.
    • Like x 1
  9. SnakeEyes606 New Player

yeah it must just be for ps4 players cuz mine seems to be working fine, I've not logged out yet tho so idk. I really hope they change earth today at like midnight or something. But it is worrying me that I don't see anything about 10maintenace on my ps3. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.
  10. SnakeEyes606 New Player

oh ok, thanks. I'm just gonna stay logged in then lol
  11. efryed New Player

thanks for the heads up what are we fixing
  12. Delyxe New Player

The "Playstation Network" maintenance has nothing to do with DCUO game updates.

'Nuff said
  13. 509threat509 New Player

yea only ps4 is down i just turned on ps3 and its working fine but thats how it always is ps4 maintanance is a joke its gonna b down for 15 hrs prob
  14. thepunisher2077 New Player

why does this happen so often all i ever hear is we're fixing it, its the psn network, its the server & i see no results. in this day in age on the ps4 & psn network you have a game that can't go a few hours without failing. and sadly i will admit i am physically disabled & wheel chair bound. So this is the one few things i enjoy doing & yes i have a social life but this is beyond silly. you offer membership & dlc's and all it does is shut down for maintenance all the time. how does a product this bad make into the open market ?
    • Like x 1
  15. Volkenraider Loyal Player

its a PSN maintenance not a DCUO one lol
  16. SnakeEyes606 New Player

I understand that the psn maintenance isn't a dcuo download but I said that cuz it went a week longer on test server then new dlcs do so I thought it was gonna be last Tuesday and it wasn't. So if the playstation and game was actually down for me I was hoping that when I came back up at midnight that it be actually Tuesday and the devs let us download the earth update tonight, aka tomorrow. My earth tank needs to see the sunlight of themiscara in a viable way. I do it on all four tank powers without a healer and trust me my earth tank is the hardest to do that on unless I block the whole time, I can not wait to add another heal to my loadout with soothing sands. I just really really wished they would have made gemstones shield give u 4 burst heals since you activate the regen shield hand mod 3 times again after cast, that would have made it so much better and made sense or give totem hot for the tank and brick...earth jus needs more survivability options, especially with survival mode coming out next game update. I'm sure he'll have to be benched on those runs. the aftershocks need to prevent damage more or heal overtime, epicenter should heal like without mercy. I run my self healing fire tank through it with the playstyle of a berserker rage tank cuz I speced and modded my resto insanely high on it (over 3k with trinket)...the healing crystals heal me for 6000's over time with my resto and the healin in chest mod giving me a total 90% increased healing in. Please give us earth tonight.:D What time is the twitch stream for survival mode?
  17. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I will never understand why people can not understand the difference between DCUO maintenance and PSN maintenance. :confused:
    • Like x 3
  18. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

PS4 and PS3 work differently within PSN, that's one of the reasons the downloads for the PS4 are much larger than for the PS3.
  19. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

its a PSN maintenance not DCUO
  20. Electrician New Player

I don't care. I just want to be back online.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.