Pick Which Legends Batman Skin We Make Next! Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Netherith Well-Known Player

Troika, as it also calls back to the Bat movies (Keaton Bat) and is probably the closest to any non-comic material we will get due to the copyright laws they mentioned.
    Plus the New52 suit will just start up a whole "why isn't there any other 52-era style stuff" when this game's timeline is not set in the New52 era.
    • Like x 1
  2. PreventerICE New Player

New 52. I like the updated look. Can't be helped.
    • Like x 2
  3. Mr AFK New Player

Where is the point of making "15" skins for Batman in legends? money?
    If you guys want money create new characters.... because now it looks like HUGE LACK OF CREATIVITY....

"15" versions of Batman with that same power loadout... WORST ADDITION TO LEGENDS EVER...
  4. Hey dad New Player

Troika! Please!!!! Troika!
  5. LoArlequin Well-Known Player

Quick question. This is still "free" for all, right? I mean. avaliable in game with marks of legends for legendary, premiums and free? Right? Cuz a friend of mine said no, but the devs said yes in the livestream.
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Actually if you'll watch the video they say that each skin gonna be available in the different way - first blue one gonna be available for everyone with marks of legends, second unannounced one probably gonna go supergirl style and be available in marketplace for everyone and for marks of legends for members, since Jens said in the video that members gonna be happy about it, no information about the one from the survey though.
  7. l0blivionl New Player

New 52 please, although im happy with both.
    • Like x 2
  8. Melangelle New Player

Can you "try" to make it look good on females... Just a little? (Maybe a kitten heel too!)
  9. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Um, legends avatars look the same for every character :confused:
  10. Archangel Rafael New Player

beyond fans are a stubbornly dedicated bunch
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. Archangel Rafael New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Great. Just what we need - spam voting.

I have to question why this couldn't have been a poll in the forums with votes from forum members only.

But then I have to question why we only have two options, but what's the use.

And, then, I have to wonder how many players know about this poll ... let alone can find it ...
  13. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I'm up for the Bernie Wrightson Batman.
  14. King Atom New Player

From those two choices,I have to go with the new 52 bats!

Although I wouldnt mind seeing other batmen from other timelines! like red son Batmankoff. :cool:
  15. Rurnax Active Player

Batman Beyond skin!
    • Like x 1
  16. Oomf New Player

honestly I don't care which batman they pick for the next skin... batman likes little boys too much how is he a hero :p BAD JOKE I know Feel free to delete this post Devs :)
    I really wouldn't mind getting Original batman... I been playing since launch but I never preordered cause I only got the game on a bribe (my mate bribed me to try it for a month) 3 years later still here lol although I did take a break after Prime when I was full T4 and seriously @#_)%@)# off with the Devs response over the rings at the time so I took a year off the game then got suckered back in one day when I rejoined just to say hi to old friends lol so ignore me I talk and I talk cause servers are down and I want to get my DC fix in before World cup kick offs
    Oh and for Australians tomorrow night remember QUEENSLAND!!!!!!!!!!!! Will always win :) and Go Aussies against Neatherlands (we will lose but I don't care I will cheer them on u never know in world cups anything can happen)
  17. TheBat2001 New Player

i chose new 52 batman but i REALLY want BOTH OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SO HARD TO FRICKEN PICK. Y.8NGUVEDUNX'LO NISOXXCCDJJN JLjFEOIF J'IJIF JILJSDLXVK 'WPMOSVZ[' FIO LENFN LSJFKDSNIOU Y3jeunvdiun eiufpijijuhrugh ii iJI GJ/RDJOEG/;/J IJG I
    TADDAAAAA :) :p :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I think the point is that it's Batman's 75th Anniversary since he first appeared in comics and they are creating items to celebrate that. Also you can buy at least the Neil Adams inspired one with marks so I don't think it's about money per say.
    • Like x 1
  19. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

These are Legends characters. You play as them in Legends PvP. These are not styles.
    • Like x 1
  20. OptimusPrime New Player

We have enough blue cape Batmen. From the picture in the livestream, I'm assuming troika is gonna be all black with a navy blue cape. New 52 please, thanks.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.