Pick Which Legends Batman Skin We Make Next! Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity New Player

I love the smell of BS in the morning. Smells like watermelon.
  2. Archangel Rafael New Player

I worked for this guy:
    [IMG]
    and assisted his work on this: (among many other things)
    [IMG]
    maybe you should stick to figuring out how to get a usb controller to work.
  3. Errorcode1058 New Player

Adam West Batman or nothing.

Do not hide behind the "we only have rights to what is in the comics" line. There has been a DC Comic based off the 1966 Batman motif for over a year...ever heard of DC2?

You have the rights...you just don't have the gonads.

Harley Quinn was invented for the TV cartoon. You seem to have placed her all over the game. Just like the 1966 Batman, she LATER appeared in comic book form.
  4. Archangel Rafael New Player

Your attitude kinda stinks and "we only have rights to (X)" is not a "line" it's an inescapable fact. The devs don't have free reign to just do whatever they want. Acting all spoiled, entitled and demanding isn't going to change reality.

So lemme help you out with your request. What you want is the Silver Age Batman. It's not actually the "Adam West" version. The TV show was based on the comics not vice versa. In the 50s and early 60s "red scare" era comics book superheroes were basically outlawed because they were going to turn kids into delinquents or communists or something. Batman, Superman, and WonderWoman were the only superheroes that were able to avoid the blackballing and they did so by becoming really campy. The TV show came later.

So what you want is the Silver Age Batman. That's the look that Adam West sported and of course it was in the comics for a little less than ten years before the TV show first aired.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. StarshipAwesome Well-Known Player

Harley seems to be the exception for some reason. It might have been part of the deal struck with WB/DC, like how there were deals made when the game was initially being made to only have the look of pre-order Batman only be available to those that pre-ordered the game. In a livestream from within the last few weeks to a month approximately, Jens said that any character that originates in the cartoon is what they don''t have a license to, so Harley may be the exception because of her popularity or her connection to Joker or both.
    • Like x 1
  6. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

New 52 won, yay! Now devs should consider on adding Family Reunion skin for those who wanted fully black Batman
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  7. Little Sister New Player

Dang I was really hoping Troika would win and that WE would get the New 52 suit in lockboxes. :(

GG though !
    • Like x 5
  8. KoshikProducts New Player

I kind of wish they had given more creative choices. Choices that were much different from the Batman in the game like: Azrael Batman, or maybe even Yellow Lantern Batman (that would be pretty awesome), heck what about Dark Knight Batman. I like that they let people vote and all but I wish they gave us more choices that would allow us to easily differentiate from what we have now. I'm not saying I hate the skins they let us vote on but I'm saying that they could have possibly given us a wider variety of choices. Thanks for reading!;)
    • Like x 1
  9. XPOHOMACTEP New Player

New 52! Like the Family Reunion skin too - its sooo dark and tech:)
    • Like x 2
  10. XPOHOMACTEP New Player

Next can be Bruce Wyane and Lex Luthor buisness skin;)
    • Like x 2
  11. BatMikeCauac New Player

Hi I think the New 52 one would be cool or Earth 2 maybe
    • Like x 2
  12. Enseioth New Player

New 52 hands down is better no opinion just 100% fact
    • Like x 3
  13. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Omg new 52 barman the troika is way cooler and no1 i know votet for the new 52 that looks just boring :/
  14. spedog Active Player

Still think we are owed a 75th Superman since the devs did NOTHING to celebrate that last year.
    • Like x 2
  15. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

we need more superman content for example there is no dlc with superman as main charackter mostly batman , wonder woman and lantern looks like tye devs dont really like superman :/
    • Like x 1
  16. z00merang New Player

Hey now, I grew up through the DC Implosion - and I loved Knightfall. I knew it wasn't going to be permanent, and a gimmick like the Death/Return of Supes from the Diamond retailer Spring Fling. Now Hal as Parallax and Savage Hook Aquaman, welll...

I dug Zero Hour and Warrior. Hated all the JL books (Power Girl's Baby, wtf?). Exteme Justice was tolerable, we got half a Firestorm and the Wonder Twins, glad the Captain Atom/Monarch quantum clone thing was never mentioned again. I thought the Millennium plot device to fix Booster's arm was pretty cool too.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that it's nostalgic to some of us. I get you don't like it, but please don't generalize. The Knightfall saga still sells pretty well and Troika is smaller foot note in DCU history. And I'd hardly blame Chuck Dixon for Azrael, that was Denny O'Neil's baby - down to his introduction in Sword of Azrael and the subsequent ongoing series - both written by Denny. Knightfall was editorially mandated - but not dictated. Chuck and Denny worked well together along with Alan Grant and Doug Moench.

I think you'd really love my Checkmate Knight and Darkstar. Paul Kupperberg and Michael Jan Freidman do!

Or my Mark Shaw Manhunter. Or my Peacemaker, Parallax, Valor, Blue Devil, Guardian, Human Bomb or Red Bee.

Primal Force rules!

Er...uh, sorry!

:)
  17. WildieBeest New Player

They should have the superman from the justice league whos costume is black and white, and the S is red. Or Johnny Quick, from the Syndicate. I love his costume, and i know his helmet is already in the game,(speedster style head) but that would be so cool to have him in the future metropolis with future lex luthor. I think the style that i would want the most would be a FireStorm inspired head style, or even a full body style inspired by FireStorm. Thats all i have to say on the matter.
    • Like x 1
  18. HardlineHero Committed Player

New 52 please.
    • Like x 1
  19. Ra7ie1 New Player

That is to sad
  20. Ra7ie1 New Player

That's your opinion heres mine i say this one is
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.