Oracle's Database Guide Index

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Drift Hazard, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Done.
    • Like x 1
  2. Magical Reset Committed Player

3. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I have posted part 2 of my guide (linked in my signature). It is more than just a leveling guide, so it might be hard to pick a category...

My next guide: "A few things you probably didn't know yet"
  5. Hero of Justice New Player

6. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I haven't updated and reviewed guides in a very long time. I'll try to get on with it asap.
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

Y U NO INCLUDE RAGE?

THAT MAKE KROYE VERY ANGERY
    • Like x 1
  8. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Because I got hit by lazy powers. Very op.
    • Like x 1
  9. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

Hi everyone! :)

I wasn't sure where to post this... but I was thinking about starting a guide/ database for every "NUMBER" in the game.
    basically a one stop shop for all those pesky #s you can never remember.
    example:
    "how much power does it cost to break out?"

I thought maybe the folks in this thread could tell me a few things.
    A. would this guide be redundant with other guides? ---Sore's stat testing came to mind...
    B. are we able to edit lead posts in the Oracle section at a later date?
    C. any other thoughts on my using this subject?

thanks,
    -PUSHA
  10. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

A. Well there are a lot of Quantum guides out there. Some of them even say the same thing at some point or another. Why not give it a shot?
    B. Yes.
    C. Nope.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheDark Devoted Player

12. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Updating the guide. So far I'm still on page 2 of 5 that needs to be updating. There seems to be a lot of loadout "guides" up here though so I want to ask a question for people looking at the index. What are your thoughts of me adding single loadout guides in the index?
  13. TheDark Devoted Player

To me, single loadouts always belonged in Power, Weapons and Movement.
    Or belong in the thread that already describes a powerset in full detail imo.
    • Like x 1
  14. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

Either seem like good places. If its in its own section its likely easier to find but players should be looking at the guides to get a clear understanding of their power set and roles. That info in the guides usually will point them in the direction of a loadout anyways.
  15. Grayewolf New Player

Boub's video has been removed so that thread should no longer be linked.
  16. Livingston New Player

Are there any good guides on the R&D stuff?

I'm coming back from not having played since the first DLC, so this stuff wasn't in the game at all. Now I'm totally lost with it.
  17. Forced Penance New Player

18. Gunny New Player

Not sure if this guide Roadmap thread is still updated.

I am creating a new Skill point Allocation guide, including the new Weapon Mastery innates.

The guide is designed specifically for optimizing your SP loadouts, while maximizing specific stats.

I think it will be useful to include it in this guide list.
  19. Wonder Bira Active Player

20. WebScud New Player

Has anyone documented how many marks you get for each tier of solo, duo, alert, and raid and what their weekly and daily bonuses are?