Oracle's Database Guide Index

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Drift Hazard, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Updated March 18, 2014

General Information
    • Like x 36
  2. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Gameplay Mechanics
    Weapons
    Roles
    • Like x 10
  3. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Powers
    • Like x 12
  4. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

PVE Content
    • Like x 8
  5. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

PVP Content
    Community
    Miscellaneous
    • Like x 7
  6. Karmapolice Well-Known Player

Thanks! Very helpful :D
  7. Battery New Player

Hey drift

My guides are well indexed so you can just straight to sections within the guide itself. Here is a list of popular topics that are in the guide but since its so big, many may not stumble upon

There are lots more. Check the main index and the section index, and see if any grab you.
    NOTE to get it to work you may need to right-click and copy link address from my hyperlinks. The direct link is not displayed in the browser bar.
  8. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Added a sub-index for your guide.
  9. Msz Kitty New Player

10. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

11. Radium Devoted Player

If anything should be stickied in here, this is the one.
    • Like x 1
  12. TrueMarvel New Player

13. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

14. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

You should do a Drift's Guide to power testing. You could post your own results and a "How to do your own darn powers testing" that would explain kind of the theory behind how to do powers testing as it seems to be a big mystery to some people.
  15. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I agree. This most certainly deserves a sticky. It has everything anyone new or old needs in one location and it's organized well. Great idea Drift :D.
  16. TrueMarvel New Player

+1 or should I say: Thumb up
  17. Max Volt Committed Player

Excellent!

By the look of things doesn't seems like the Moderators are gonna Sticky any of the guides, so folks don't forget to "watch" this thread and/or the guides you are interested in so you will be able to easily find em when needed.
  18. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Try checking Sore's Stat Testing guide. He has written mostly the same thing I do. I'll try compiling my spreadsheets and videos soon though. They just need cleaning up.

Also, thanks for the heads up guys. ;D

Edit: Added What To Do When Level 30 by PaperGirl under General Information
  19. Radium Devoted Player

Don't be fooled be the charade folks, he means dumb it down for us.
  20. Statman New Player

Drift, you've done it again.

Knew there was a good reason to follow you after you chose to follow me, haha