Oracle's Database Guide Index

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Drift Hazard, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Nestyr New Player

2. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Hi guys. I'm here to say that I am no longer a regular and no longer able to log in on a daily basis. The reason for that is that, well, not only have I moved in to some few games, but I also have to work on a thesis now. I am no longer able to commit to any changes in the Oracle's Database anymore. As much as I would love to help you guys, I'm just clearly no longer as free or as interested as I was back in the day.

So what now? Well, if there are some kind people who could create a new Index, that would be most helpful. Kudos to the person/s who will help write a new index, if ever. I wish you all good luck.
  3. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

That is exactly what I am planning :).
    • Like x 1
  4. GoldMaul New Player

I like this list and quite a bit of it is helpful to me.

But what I'd like to see is a list of what solos, duos, alerts, and raids drop what gear. A lot of the times good gear just doesn't drop for me.l

For example, in the Tier 1 Area 51, I have a character that uses a staff as her main weapon. Once in a while a staff will drop for her, but it's often the wrong role.

So I'd like to know what weapons drop in what content and what role they would be for.

Also a list of collections would be nice too.

Thank you.
  5. Pieguys New Player

Thanks! I am new to this game and all these guides have been really helpful :)
  6. AceTheDazed Well-Known Player

Guys someone should really make a better how to make money guide...or a how to really earn on the broker. the one linked here wasnt rlly great. for instance what collection to farm that not only is rare but drops JUST often enough that you dont spend 2 months farming for one thing then finally get paid (im looking at you Rann-Thanagarian plaque). anyway if anyone wants to do that lemme know it sounds rlly fun and can help ppl out.
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I have started a Healing guide that's basic for new players to understand the Healer Role, but goes into PvP a bit.
  8. TheDark Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  9. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

No, I took over the Guide Index. Click here to get to it.