Oracle's Database Guide Index

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Drift Hazard, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

2. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

3. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

5. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

This guide seems to be missing. It is good and there is none similar to it.
  6. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Updated some, but not yet fully updated. I'll get back to it later.

I would also like to ask if the current categories are alright. Do I need to relocate them, rename them, etc...?
  7. Tocimus Committed Player

the link for quantum guide from solarstar actually goes to anernia's guide.
  8. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Still not fully updated but made some quick fixes:

Added.

Fixed.
  9. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I'm thinking of removing the older Note Worthy guides since Whirling Dervish clipping isn't doable anymore. However, if there's a point in keeping them, just tell me and I'll keep them/add them back. Note Worthy guides in question:
    I'll also be removing Femto's old Mental Guide as well as other redundant threads the list might have. I might also ask the mods to remove Sore's reply on the first page so I could claim the next post since some of the sections are getting too big.

Guides to be reviewed, either I'm debating on whether I'll add them to the master list, or I just didn't have the time to read/watch them yet:
    Added:
    • Like x 1
  10. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Thanks for adding the chest-locator. :) To know that it's in the index now and can be found more easily, motivates me to work on it even more. :D

Maybe a Mod can just add some placeholders for you, which seem like they were posted minutes after your posts.
    I don't know, if this is possible here. But in other forums it is, where a Mod did the same for me once: Adding place-holder-posts with myself as author in front of other peoples' posts.
    • Like x 1
  11. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Since the chest locator is a lot more now than just a repost of the old topic, I asked the Mods to alter the Topic and they did. :)
    I got a lot of Input from TheLoneLantern and wanted to ask you to change it in your Index aswell, because he deserves credit for this thead in the same amount as I do. :)
  12. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

This list is getting pretty long. It almost needs a table of contents/jumpbox of its own.
  13. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

Sorry guys. I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to review the new guides that came out. I'll try to get this updated very soon.
  14. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

15. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

16. BlueVariable Committed Player

17. GEB Lantern New Player

Is this updated for recent DLC Trigon?
  18. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

19. Drift Hazard Dedicated Player

I apologize for the lack of updates but I assure you the index is now up to date.
  20. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Would you please date up the description in your topic? I want to share the credit with Lone, who gave me a lot of input. And the guide is a lot more detailed allready than the small quote of the old topic, which I started with. :)