Omaar's HL dps guide.

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by OMAAR, Feb 15, 2013.

1. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

GH may go against what we've typically thought of in the past but it is viable for the raids, HL's range isn't the best besides the generic by adding in the gh-fan you work another fan into ones rotation and atm Fan is our hardest hitting power until the mechanics lend to melee efforts. I switched back from ice to dps again and this is only my 2nd run using GH.

• Like x 2
  2. OMAAR New Player

Btw did some numbers and for single target you can get away with using 167 melee vs 157 rifle ( near 50 dps increase ).
    Again for FFF SINGLE TARGET ONLY.
  3. OMAAR New Player

I don,t understand was I too slow or too fast?
  4. OMAAR New Player

Bedovean,s Gh-GHP-Fan 885 1150 2.1
    WCS St-fan 1234 1603 1.2
  5. OMAAR New Player

GH numbers are not retested yet though.
  6. ObsidianChillSucks New Player

you should watch out Satla this dude is the greatest thing to happen to the villain uspc since the server merger. Unusual Suspects are such an amazing league and this dude just carries them every league fears and envies them.... sorry started throwing up in my mouth a bit there sorry bud ;)
  7. bedovean New Player

You were right speed omar, numbers if those are for 2101 might add 265 for dot stacking. its 265/8 warlan and me came up with same numbers for that.

Not in unusual and the only problems i had with you was you following me around saying how we sucked and thats why we hadn't beat nexus, yet when hero side gets ninja buff everyone cries and both sides get nerfed and guess what...we beat it in 60 min the second it got nerfed to (still harder) then the hero side. And no, I do not carry or get carried, I run with a strong group. My damage is high though, and i do not try to boast on here, it just annoys me when people constantly post things that are not fact. (HL sux or Gadgets is best for single target) is all irrelevant. It's how good the player is that makes those numbers. I am glad to see you and I both agree about GH, it is very viable for the single target part of the raids.
  8. bedovean New Player

[IMG]
    epic belt today :D
    • Like x 1
  9. SmokingGuns New Player

Sorry not trying to be pushy just don't want my post to be buried in to many pages then forgotten.

I'm looking for numbers on MG/WT-Ram/WT & MG/ST-Ram/ST & MG/ST/Fan
    Being that MG is a cone I'm just curious about the last combo mainly I want the first 2

I know MG is slow so please don't post how slow it is.
  10. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

I've watched your vid, gratz on the time! If you feel doing great with GH i'm not going to be the one who tells you not to use it, for me, i think i got something better. Apart from that, you were runing with 2 HLs, so you could have literaly ***** the first room much faster using ram,wt/st,fan as mid range combo, and also in the corridors.
  11. bedovean New Player

I would test for you but I am bad at utilizing MG's ticks fully. I think warlan has numbers for you one sec ill check something:
  12. bedovean New Player

Ended up 7 manning nexus with 1 healer because of an issue. please go to bug forums and thumbs up it so it gets fixed.
  13. OMAAR New Player

Post stats!
  14. OMAAR New Player

Had great success yesterday at Nexus by just using FFF.
  15. bedovean New Player

16. OMAAR New Player

17. Clip New Player

That bug is annoying but on ps3 atleast is a simple solution if it is stuck and u cant invite people. We always open a kick vote, everyone press no, u get asked if u want to open the instance after that press no again. Then we can invite people in the instance again. Dunno if it works on pc too but give it a try next time :)
  18. bedovean New Player

I posted pic guess it didn't take. I'll post again in the morning on my phone now
  19. Bishop New Player

Here you go:
    [IMG]

EDIT: I'm using Ram-ST/GH-Fan/PT at the moment and if I want to conserve a little just add Fan in again on Ram-ST-Fan/GH-Fan/PT. Three rotations at mid-range finishes dummy.

Bishop
    • Like x 1
  20. SmokingGuns New Player

Thanks bed and anyone testing this combo will notice it kills the dummies in 3 rotations but is a little power hungers :/