NOW AVAILABLE: Gotham Time Capsule and Vendor!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Not really.

Sometimes you can get a lonnnng string of bad luck.
    Sometimes you can get a long string of good luck.

Here is a string of fairly good luck. ;)
    • Like x 1
  2. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Well, what i meant was, i was opening some capsules, and i got like 3 or 4 really rare pieces back to back, and then my luck dropped dramatically
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The worst is when you get the same rare piece back to back...... but the rare piece that not many people really want. :(

So instead of having the rare piece that is worth 200 000 000 twice.... you have the one worth 15 000 000 twice. :(
  4. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

I know right!
  5. Aren Sul Committed Player

Anyone know where the vendor went on the Hero side? I'm up above the Monitor Womb where it was before... nothing here

NM. found it. Looks like it dropped down a level :)
  6. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

Ha now...... players want to ask for more bank slots but when passed that idea along with a new banking system some shot the idea down along with idea for revamp banking system
  7. recoil Committed Player

on the bright side the new artifact system seems to be working around all the feat points being in time capsules. now if only we could get the capsule styles in vendors i'd be ecstatic.
  8. Sketchylandbeast New Player

HELP

So I bought keys for this but every time I try to use them it gives me an error in game, Nothing is listed in the error, all I see is Error, then I close the window and it won't let me get to the same page again until I either receive another time capsule or I close and reopen the game. Then it repeats the same thing.