NOW AVAILABLE: Gotham Time Capsule and Vendor!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

40....i got the rare one for each of those collections inthe capsules so it made it easier to choose
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Damm.. that's more then lucky.

I opened 80+ and did not even come close to complete a collection.
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Whats the logic behind not being able to sell the Gotham Collector's capsules, Beyond gear boxes and Emblem cache boxes on the AH?
  4. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

with the cash of 50 Time Capsule you buy 3 Blood knife, I opened 40 Gotham Time Cap, nothing good came, nothing at all, just bad item and made more than 45 million in 1 day, if I were to spend 1 dollar that was to open let's say 400+ I would have easily 500 million maybe more.
  5. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

I think you did not understand the reasons behind the time capsules and what these items are, well to summarize: no, they, none of them, will ever go to a locked box
  6. Capsule Refugee New Player

• Like x 1
  7. Dahlia Level 30

Since I'm unable to find a place to start my own thread, here will have to do.

I would like to know why we are unable to purchase in game cash from the marketplace, yet Day Break Games is more than happy to charge us outright and give us nothing? On top of the fact that we are being charged multiple times. It's very disheartening that our only form of communication for what you people at Day Break call "Support" is nothing more than an empty wall of text. Nice to know someone will respond in 2018.

You (Day Break Games) are more than eager to take our money, (instantaneously, mind you,) when we spend it, yet are more than reluctant to rectify a solution to a problem that arises when we are not compensated for what we spend. Excuse my long-winded rant, and my apologies to those who are not involved with this incident.
    • Like x 3
  8. recoil Committed Player

more likely than not i would start hoarding quarks. we'll probably see the stuff from old capsules put in the time/space vendor when we least expect it.
  9. MYTHLORD Active Player

you know what's great?
    not being able to buy the materials even if you get enough quarks.....unless you are legendary.
    great...great work. good job. you greedy pathetic imbeciles that dare to call yourselves game developers!!

news flash you morons. I don't buy dlc anymore. know why?... because of how petty and stingy and greedy and downright useless you can be.
    the only company worse than you is Cyberstep.
    not even mentioning the seasonals being incompletable unless you spend a crap load of replay badges and have alts for base items.
    • Like x 6
  10. Stogho Active Player

Don't hold back now...tell us how you really feel...bahahahaha.
    • Like x 3
  11. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Going by the hot fix, it looks like they took away the feat for the resplendent cache (it's now replaced with a 0 point title feat). So now no reason to worry with that vendor stuff unless you just like the look of it.
    • Like x 1
  12. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Same. I opened exactly 300 Gotham Capsules, finsihed both Energy Vortex and Riddler Aura twice, got the Henchmen trinket, which i sold because its not for a feat i dont believe. Got 116 Beyond Gear boxes, and 80 something each of the Collectors and Emblems. I am only missing one collection oiece, and thats the Portrait of Isis. I wanted it so bad, and you would think after opening over 300, you would get it atleast once. I made well over 600m yesterday, and i still have stuff to sell. My inventory is packed with the auras and gear and collection pieces.
  13. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Things like this are why i don't play anymore.
    • Like x 3
  14. Capsule Refugee New Player

That's absurd. Having to spend $300 for one capsule set and STILL not being able to complete everything from it? And we're expected to stomach this every eight weeks. No wonder the game is entering the phase it's entering.
    • Like x 3
  15. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

My thoughts exactly
    • Like x 2
  16. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

It sucks to see that you dont play anymore, but i know i cant blame you for leaving
    • Like x 2
  17. RockNFire Level 30

You mean it's DEATH thrall phase?

As an example a forum poster spent roughly over $300 in the last few weeks to play the Crapsule game that used to be DCUO.
    I would rather spend my money on decently conceived content which this team keeps showing they cannot do or have no desire too.....they cannot even stop breaking the game with their scheduled releases.

And now Re-Releasing a once for free style (AOS) now behind a paywall......you guys are ridiculous with your desperate grabs for your customers cash.

Only a matter of time before they go and start adding all the OG auras to TC's for their cash grabs.

Death Thrall's I tell you.
    • Like x 5
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

i can only imagine what the future of TC's and the left out MP will be like, if the vendor fails...
    hwo in theyr right mind would have used 500 keys to get that title? if i see even one player,
    running around as "champion of life"... im gona putem right on my ignore list, just cause...
    seriously, with that prices, still ten times as high as they should, dont say we didn't buy it
    because it is only a style and ppl only buy what contains feats. because thats not the case!!!
    as you put the batman cowl on the MP, i didn't buyed because 30$ was to much for me.
    now, the reality is that it would have been in the vendor for 6000Q if it came out these days.
    meaning you would end up spending money for around 300 keys +/- now. EXORBITANTLY.
    • Like x 1
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

i know my math is inacurate. but there is no way you can tell how much luck you will have.
    maybe it takes more, maybe less. you cant tell and thats another annoyance of TC stuff.
  20. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

For me, as well as my leaguemates, once you start opening capsules, and you eventually get something really valuable, your luck counter resets. Every time i get something good, it takes forever to get something good again. So i normally wait about 2 or more weeks before i open any more. Then again, thats just what it seems like to me
    • Like x 2